The Granum Void is a set of challenges present on the Corpus Ship tileset, where players fight off Errant Specters in Parvos Granum's pocket of the Void to reap rewards. These challenges can only be accessed after completing The Deadlock Protocol.
On the Corpus Ship tileset, a Treasurer will appear within 2 - 5 minutes in a non-endless mission, and between 5 - 8 minutes in an endless mission. Killing the Treasurer will reward a Granum Crown, but if the Tenno takes too long he will escape and vanish. The type of crown the Treasurer drops is based on the mission's level;
|Name||Level Range||Planet and Mission|
Exemplar Granum Crown
Zenith Granum Crown
From there players must locate a Golden Hand Tribute and interact with it, spending one Crown to access the Granum Void. These Tributes are scattered around the map, with some tiles having more than one Tribute available. Once a Crown is spent, Lotus will inform the squad that the Granum Void has been opened and urge other players to enter the portal before it closes after 30 seconds. Only the player that opened the Void will have their Crown consumed. There are 3 tiers of Granum Void missions based on what Token was spent, regardless of what planet the Crown was used in:
- Granum Void via Granum Crown
- Extended Granum Void via Exemplar Granum Crown
- Nightmare Granum Void via Zenith Granum Crown
In the Granum Void, players must kill as many Errant Specters as possible within 60 seconds. The timer can be replenished in two ways:
- Collecting particles (yellow triangles) either dropped by the Specters or occasionally found as is in the Void will add 5 seconds to the timer.
- Freeing Solaris captives (floating in the air, with a yellow mission marker) by killing the specters with to stack charges and using its Charged Throw will add 20 seconds to the timer. There are always 3 Solaris on the map, giving players an additional 60 seconds in total.
The Errant Specters become Specter Particles when "killed" and while harmless in this state, the Particles can be absorbed by any Errant Specters, increasing their level in the process. When fully charged, the Charged Throw of the Xoris can be used to instantly kill Errant Specters regardless of their level, breaking them down into Specter Particles which can be used to charge the Xoris once more.
Once the time is up or players have reached the highest reward Rank, all players in the Granum Void are teleported back to the standard map, and all Golden Hand Tributes will turn away from the player, preventing further access to the Granum Void for the rest of the mission.
The reward table is based on how many Errant Specters players manage to kill before they leave the Granum Void;
- Rank 1: 25 Kills (+ 25 per squad member, 150 max)
- Rank 2: 50 Kills (+ 25 per squad member, 150 max)
- Rank 3: 75 Kills (+ 25 per squad member, 150 max)
Players are awarded for each Rank they qualify for, so qualifying for Rank 3 will additionally roll rewards from Ranks 1 and 2.
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|2000 Credit Cache||50%||3000 Credit Cache||50%||Stahlta Receiver||22.22%|
|5 Void Traces||33.33%||200 Endo||33.33%||Stropha Barrel||22.22%|
|Granum Crown Decoration||16.67%||Corpus Ship Bridge Scene||16.67%||Stropha Blade||22.22%|
|Protea Neuroptics Blueprint||11.11%|
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|3000 Credit Cache||50%||5000 Credit Cache||50%||Stahlta Stock||29.63%|
|10 Void Traces||33.33%||400 Endo||33.33%||Stropha Receiver||29.63%|
|Exemplar Granum Crown Decoration||16.67%||Corpus Ship Hangar Scene||16.67%||Velox Receiver||29.63%|
|Protea Chassis Blueprint||11.11%|
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|7500 Credit Cache||50%||10000 Credit Cache||50%||Stahlta Barrel||29.63%|
|15 Void Traces||33.33%||600 Endo||33.33%||Stropha Stock||29.63%|
|Zenith Granum Crown Decoration||16.67%||Corpus Ship Orbital Cannon Scene||16.67%||Mortuus Shoulder Guard||29.63%|
|Protea Systems Blueprint||11.11%|
Freeing captured Solaris will award Solaris United standing:
- Normal: 100 per captive, 300 total
- Extended: 200 per captive, 600 total
- Nightmare: 300 per captive, 900 total
If the player(s) qualify for at least Nightmare Rank 1 rewards, a Candidate will spawn back on the Corpus Ship. The player that dealt the final hit to her will be allowed to Mercy her, generating a Sister of Parvos for that player.
- Players cannot interact with the Golden Hand Tribute if there are enemies nearby.
- Errant Specters do not drop pickups.
- Errant Specters do not contribute to Exterminate objectives.
- The Zanuka Hunter, Stalker, and Void Fissure Corrupted can appear inside the Void. They will be shunted out of the Void when the timer ends.
- During Survival missions, life support still runs out within the Void, so plan accordingly.
- Due to lack of pickups, players should bring Team Bonus Consumables and weapons with high reserve ammo or modded with ammo efficiency to help alleviate the lack of drops.
- is the best weapon for this game mode, due to its ability to instantly kill specters and free captured Solaris.
- 's can be used to quickly kill enemies within range as long as energy is kept up.
- 's Tether in will not be able to grab and pull specters, however it will constantly attempt to do so dealing constant link damage and eventually killing specters and particles.
- 's can be used to soften up groups of enemies or outright kill them, and regenerate shields for defensive purposes with
- 's can be used to passively damage specters as they attack, as long as they are within range and line of sight of the Mallet.
- 's can be used to quickly kill specters from a decent range. Stand on a rock as the beams damage things below the level of Revenant's outstretched arm, but not above it.
- 's with max range can make easy work of specters. Use to speed up the casting time.
- The Lotus serves as mission control for the Granum Void, despite her complete lack of involvement in The Deadlock Protocol.
- Freeing captive Solaris before accessing the Granum Void may disable all abilities when accessing the Void and even after it, so either refrain from freeing Solaris before accessing the Void or avoid them altogether.
- 's placed outside the Void will allow her to teleport to them through . She cannot reenter if the Void gate is closed, and is barred from collecting rewards if she remains outside.
- If the Zanuka Hunter enters the mission before the player accesses the Granum Void, and is not defeated, the Zanuka Hunter may teleport the player back outside of the void. The player cannot reenter if the Void gate is closed, and is barred from collecting rewards if they remain outside.
- Using Transference immediately after returning from Granum Void can cause the animation to replay on the Operator.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Exterminate • Hijack • Mobile Defense • |
Rescue • Sabotage (Assault, Deception, Hive,
Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy
|Endless||Defection • Disruption • Defense • Excavation • |
Infested Salvage • Interception • Survival
|Free Roam||Bounty (Isolation Vault • Heist)|
|Arena||The Index • Rathuum|
|Special||Granum Void • Junction • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush • Sabotage|
|Empyrean||Skirmish • Defense • Exterminate • Orphix • Volatile|
|PvP||Conclave||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Other||Frame Fighter • Duel|
|Arbitrations • Crossfire • Dark Sectors • Environmental Hazards • Invasions • Kuva Siphon • |
Kuva Lich • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sorties • The Steel Path • Void Fissures