Grandmother is the alias of the grandmother of the Entrati family, from Father's side. She is a partially-infested Orokin elder who resides inside the enclave of Necralisk, on Deimos. Grandmother serves as the overseer of K-Drive Races on Deimos and rewards players with Entrati Standing when family member tokens are turned in. She is located inside an infested flower on Necralisk to the right of the entrance.
Grandmother belongs to the Entrati family, who were highly regarded since the Orokin Era for being the first ones to create technologies that harnessed the power of the Void.
After the fall of the Orokin Empire, the Dax and Tenno stopped assisting in the protection of Deimos, which resulted in the gradual decline of the Entrati family and abandonment of Void Research Enclaves, or Isolation Vaults, after the encroaching Grey Strain of the Infestation started to increase. These long-abandoned ruins exist in the underworld of the Cambion Drift and its only inhabitants are the Necramech who protect them from intruders. These previously subservient units have gone berserk and will attack any who enter these Vaults looking for treasure.
How the Entrati known as Grandmother came to the Deimos expedition is not specified; her grandchildren state she was not a Dax soldier nor one of an Orokin scientist. Nonetheless she was soon trapped in the Necralisk with her son, her daughter-in-law, and her two grandchildren. Despite her best efforts the family became increasingly dysfunctional. Eventually the family was attacked by the Infested when Son lashed out and broke containment protocols, and the family was overtaken themselves, losing much of their memories, though not their identities.
After the Tenno reunite the Entrati family to restore a destroyed Heart, they meet Grandmother, who comments on how the family, despite their dysfunctional members, will come together in a crisis. The Tenno glean from the conversation that Grandmother caused the events surrounding the Heart's destruction to unite the family.
- Main article: Entrati#Grandmother
- Always available
- On rotation
Trading for Grandmother Tokens
Grandmother will have up to 8 possible tasks available for the player to complete by trading in Entrati Family Tokens. Task names, descriptions, and costs are randomized.
- Possible task names
- Recount Your Adventures
- Update Information Channels
- Trade Entrati Intrigue
- Report On Deimos Happenings
- Divulge Family Plots And Plans
- Have Discreet Conversation
- Discuss Latest Family Gossip
- Possible descriptions
- Do tell me what my troublesome kin have been up to.
- Honestly. Sometimes one wants to just bang their heads together.
- I always have time to listen to a polite Tenno.
- If I am to help them, I must know all their doings. I'm sure you understand.
- You've been a very busy little Tenno, I see. Why not tell Grandmother all about it?
- I'm not asking you to spy for me. Just hoping for a chat between friends.
- You bring an outsider's perspective to these matters. I value that.
- 1x token
- 10x common tokens
- 2x Son Token
- 2x token
- 10x common tokens + 10x common tokens
- 10x common tokens + 2x Son Token
- 3x token
- 10x common tokens + 10x common tokens + 10x common tokens
- 10x common tokens + 10x common tokens + 2x Son Token
- 4x token
- 10x Mother Token + 10x Daughter Token + 10x Otak Token + 10x Father Token
- 10x common tokens + 10x common tokens + 10x common tokens + 2x Son Token
- 5x token
Trading for Other Family Tokens
Grandmother will have up to 8 possible brews or medicines available for the player to complete by trading in Deimos resources, in exchange for Entrati tokens. Their names, descriptions, and costs are randomized.
- Possible task names
- Ravunai's Brew
- Anti-Infestation Ointment
- Necralisk Quality Decoction
- Tissue Mending Balm
- Dubious Unguent
- Xaramitic Tincture
- Void Infused Resin
- Curious Oleum
- Lavos' Draught
- Spore Removal Gel
- Regenerative Liquor
- Moon Serpent Salve
- Traditional Orokin Elixir
- Infested Moon Extract
- Authentic Ostron Cure-All
- Possible descriptions
- Regrows tissue lost to the Infestation.
- Repairs damaged neural networks.
- Purges spore-related growths from the recipient.
- Puts back a little of what Deimos has taken away.
- Repairs, restores and reinvigorates.
- Helps the system recover its natural balance
- Counteract the myriad effects of the infestation
When the player reaches the rank of Family with the Entrati, a cutscene plays with a conversation between the entire family, where Vilcor gives Mother a Seriglass Shard and convinces her to let go of the shard that binds her to Grandfather. Following this, Vilcor gives Mother the name Gomaitru, meaning "the goblet refilled". This name replaces Mother's in-game name from then on.