|Gram Prime is available from Prime Access for a limited time. |
Please click here for more information about the latest Prime Access offers on the official WARFRAME website.
Gram Prime is the Primed variant of the Gram heavy sword, with a large increase to damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, but a steep reduction to attack speed. It possesses the highest offensive stats but the slowest swing speed out of all heavy blades. The weapon's slam attacks also cover much more range with very powerful launching force.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Tied with Arca Titron for the highest base damage of all melee weapons.
- Highest critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance of all heavy blades.
- Large slam attack radius of 8 meters.
- Slam attacks have a very powerful ragdoll effect.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Cleaving Whirlwind and Tempo Royale stances.
- Two innate polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Slowest attack speed of all heavy blades.
- Gram Prime, compared to Gram:
- Higher base damage (180.0 vs. 100.0)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.6x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (32% vs. 15%)
- Lower attack speed (0.8 vs. 0.95)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 2)
- See Category:Gram Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Gram Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The weapon's slam attacks covers a large radius of 8 meters, with very high ragdolling force.
- Gram Prime was first revealed in TennoCon 2018's Art Panel on July 7th.
Gram Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 23.9
- Gram, the original counterpart of this weapon.