Gram Prime is the Primed variant of the Gram heavy sword, with a large increase to damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, but a steep reduction to attack speed. It possesses the highest offensive stats but the slowest swing speed out of all heavy blades.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all heavy blades.
- Highest critical chance and status chance of all heavy blades.
- Tied with Paracesis and War for the highest critical multiplier of all heavy blades.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Cleaving Whirlwind and Tempo Royale stances.
- Two innate polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Slowest attack speed of all heavy blades.
- Gram Prime, compared to Gram:
- Higher base damage (300.0 vs. 160.0)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.6x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (32% vs. 15%)
- Lower attack speed (0.8 vs. 0.95)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Higher Range (2.9 m vs. 2.8 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 2)
- See Category:Gram Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Gram Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Gram Prime was first revealed in TennoCon 2018's Art Panel on July 7th.
Gram Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Gram, the original counterpart of this weapon.