The Gram is a Tenno heavy blade, which boasts good damage and balanced critical and status performances. In comparison to other weapons of its class, the Gram does not have many redeeming factors and can be considered the baseline of heavy blade weapons.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High damage.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Ground finisher can connect with multiple enemies.
- Swings in very wide arcs.
- Ground slam attack knocks enemies down in a relatively large area.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Rending Crane stance.
- Low Impact and Puncture damge – less effective against shields and armor.
- When swinging, players will be reduced to a walking pace.
- Gram, compared to Gram Prime:
- Lower base damage (160.0 vs. 300.0)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 32%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower status chance (15% vs. 32%)
- Higher attack speed (0.95 vs. 0.8)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Lower Range (2.8 m vs. 2.9 m)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 14)
- See Category:Gram Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Gram Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With a fully ranked Reach, normal attacks can have a range of 3.2 meters. When striking horizontally the mod won't apply. (It could be intended since it hasn't been fixed for a long time).
- This sword was named after the sword of Sigurd (sometimes known as Siegfried) from Norse Mythology.
- Gram is a word in the old Germanic language, which roughly translates to depression.
- The wheel by the Gram's guard spins during attacks, making the Gram one of the few non-static melee weapon models in-game.
- Prior to Update 11.0, the Gram was visually an enlarged Plasma Sword.
- The old appearance of the Gram is still used for the "Heavy Weapon Proficiency" challenge icons.
Last updated: Hotfix 18.104.22.168