The Gram is a Tenno heavy blade, which boasts good damage and balanced critical and status performances, considered the baseline of heavy blade weapons.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Rending Crane stance.
- Lowest base damage of all heavy blades.
- Below average attack speed.
- Gram, compared to Gram Prime:
- Lower base damage (160.0 vs. 300.0)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 32%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower status chance (15% vs. 32%)
- Higher attack speed (0.95 vs. 0.8)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Lower Range (2.8 m vs. 2.9 m)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.44 vs. 0.9)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Gram's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This sword was named after the sword of Sigurd (sometimes known as Siegfried) from Norse Mythology.
- Gram is a word in the old Germanic language, which roughly translates to depression.
- The wheel by the Gram's guard spins during attacks, making the Gram one of the few non-static melee weapon models in-game.
- Prior to Update 11.0, the Gram was visually an enlarged Plasma Sword.
- The old appearance of the Gram is still used for the "Heavy Weapon Proficiency" challenge icons.
- The newer model retains some characteristics from its previous model, particularly the cords and glowing blades.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0