|The name of the following ability is a placeholder.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|Golden EruptionVor casts his Orokin Key, erupting golden energies from below that damage enemies caught within.||Strength:Low (Continuous)|
|Duration:10-20 Seconds (depends on your rank)|
|Range:0.3-0.5 meters(each pillar)|
10-12 meter(total range)
|Users:Captain Vor (Corrupted)|
- Captain Vor, during his first encounter in Vor's Prize will occasionally perform a less powerful variation of this ability, erupting golden light erupt from the floor, damaging players within its small AOE range. Staying in Golden Eruption's range will cause continuous damage.
- Vor will only be able to cast one eruption at a time, allowing easy escape.
- Corrupted Vor will perform a more powerful variation of this ability, erupting several golden light erupt from the floor, damaging players within its small AOE range. Staying in Golden Eruption's range will cause continuous damage.
- Although each pillar will have only about a 0.3 meter radius, they will crowd in a large area, significantly increasing its total range to about 10-12 meters (maximum).
- Staying inside its area while erupting will blind the player's screen.
- While having a similar visual effect to the Nervos Mine, Golden Eruption shoots vertically upward instead of horizontally along the ground.
- It only covers a small area on each pillar, so it is possible to maneuver around each pillar to escape from Golden Eruption's effective area
- It has a smaller hitbox than its animation, only dealing effective damage on the inner "craters" of the eruption.
- Golden Eruption deals effective to damage to kill warframes only when the frame stays in the eruption range, not noticing taking damage.
- In other words, it takes a very long time to deal enough damage. Although watch if there are multiple pillars nearby, each additional pillar dealing damage will speed up its effectiveness on dealing heavy damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.