Gnashing Payara is a stance mod for dual daggers that deals spinning attacks, stabs and slashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 2x350%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Alters the quick attacks of its melee class to perform the first and third attacks of Cheetah's Guile.
- After Flash Flurry's stab, initiating an attack before the final strike will cancel the combo and start another one.
- Flash Flurry and Pincer Strike are mostly identical up to the end, where the latter cancels the final strike into a downward crossing slash.
- The crossing slash in Pincer Strike hits twice, each dealing 400% damage with a guaranteed Slash proc.
- The final hit can be endlessly chained by repeatedly holding and releasing the attack button.
- Its attacks almost always make enemies flinch, unlike Sinking Talon.
- Savage Tiger hits either twice or four times, depending on which version of the attack it is.
- Each hit does 250% damage and inflicts a Slash proc.
- Even if potent in single target both Flash Flurry and Pincer Strike are harder to execute than most other combos. (very precise time frame)
- Pacing oneself is a good way to reliably execute these combos, waiting until just before the previous swing has lost its momentum to start the next.
- Alternatively, a Spoiled Strike can increase the combo window, though at a loss of attack speed.
- To do Pincer Strike, simply hold the last in Flash Flurry's combo.
- A Payara is a carnivorous, freshwater fish with distinctive fangs protruding from its lower jaw.