The Ghoul Devourer is a Grineer Ghoul that is considered Vay Hek's personal favorite. Despite its massive girth, it is armed with a powerful wrist-mounted hook that allows it to close the distance between it and its target. As with all Ghouls, on death they will release a cloud that inflicts and .
- If a player is too far away from the melee range of the Devourer, the Ghoul may use his winch hook (similar to the Scorpion units' harpoon attacks and the Infested Ancient units' grapple hooks) to pull in their target. If the target does not move out of the way in time, the Ghoul will start attacking/devouring the target. Occasionally, the Ghoul will charge towards its target, knocking them down.
- Using Warframes like or using can disallow the winch hook to pull you in.
- When they charge, try to hit them mid air or step out of the way to avoid a knockdown.
- ' passive does not negate the charge attack, you will be knocked down regardless if it manages to hit you.
- One can also jump out of the way after being hooked by the Devourer to avoid any further damage.
|Introduced||Update 25.7 (2019-08-29)|
|Statistics||Mod Drops|| 3.75%|
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|++ +++ - -|
- Possesses an innate 20% damage reduction.
- The mines on its body take 50% less damage.