“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
The Ghoul Devourer is a Grineer Ghoul that is considered Vay Hek's personal favorite. Despite its massive girth, it is armed with a powerful wrist-mounted hook that allows it to close the distance between it and its target. As with all Ghouls, on death they will release a cloud that inflicts Cold and Toxin.
- If a player is too far away from the melee range of the Devourer, the Ghoul may use his winch hook (similar to the Scorpion units' harpoon attacks and the Infested Ancient units' grapple hooks) to pull in their target. If the target does not move out of the way in time, the Ghoul will start attacking/devouring the target. Occasionally, the Ghoul will charge towards its target, knocking them down.
- Using Warframes like Atlas or Rhino using Iron Skin can disallow the winch hook to pull you in.
- When they charge, try to hit them mid air or step out of the way to avoid a knockdown.
- Atlas' passive does not negate the charge attack, you will be knocked down regardless if it manages to hit you.
- One can also jump out of the way after being hooked by the Devourer to avoid any further damage.