Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has a 10-second cooldown after leaving any kind of stealth state, including Smoke Screen, Invisibility, Prowl and Arcane Trickery.
- Gives the Sentinel 25 affinity for activating the ability.
- Enemies will not be alerted if bumped into while cloaked.
- Cloak will dissipate if you deal any damage with weapons and Mod effects (Such as Heavy Impact), with exception of offensive Warframe abilities.
- Any enemy units will activate cloak, even Corpus Turrets.
- Using the Codex Scanner will deactivate the cloak.
- Cloak will be removed when enemies are no longer near.
- Performing a bullet jump that damages an enemy will not deactivate the cloak.
- Transference will not deactivate the cloak, and the cloak will activate as usual for the Warframe (when any enemy gets within 10 meters) even in Operator mode.
- Jumping will deactivate the cloak.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This can be very useful for stealth based gameplay.
- Combining Ghost with slow and heavy-hitting melee weapons can give you the edge, cloaking you as you get close giving you time to prepare your attack. (NOTE: See bugs)
- Due to the cloak keeping your ability to recharge your shields, it is especially useful if you're about to die, cloaking yourself in the middle of a fight and not attacking will recharge your shields and keep you alive longer in high-threat situations.
- Apart from supporting stealthy gameplay, Ghost can confuse a group of enemies if you cloak, and can save you from dying if used correctly.
- Shade will not cloak their users if they are doing something that raises their aggro, such as Nyx's Absorb.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The Shade can emit the Ghost effect endlessly without granting actual cloaking effects, by activating and deactivating this ability too quickly while firing weapons.
- The Ghost ability will occasionally turn on without any enemies nearby to trigger it.
- 03/28/2014 - Ghost uncloaks when melee button is pressed, rather than when attack connects. This was discovered while using Scindo and not tested with other melee weapons. Proven on 06/06/15, ghost uncloak even if the melee does not connect, this was tested using Karyst and Skana. Jumping from high ground also uncloaks.
- The Ghost ability will occasionally turn itself off if the Shade also has Shield Charger equipped, and the Shade attempts to shield charge.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.