The Gemini Nikana Sheath is an alternative sheath skin for Nikana weapons. This skin is purely for cosmetic purposes as it does not change any of the stats. As of Update 18.12, both skins can be used on any Nikana.
- The Gemini Nikana Sheath can be bought from the Market under Bundles for 50, which will grant two skins: the Ymir-Form Gemini Nikana Sheath and the Surt-Form Gemini Nikana Sheath.
- These skins cannot be bought separately.
- Due to the skins replacing the sheaths for Nikana-type weapons, the Gemini Nikana Sheaths are colored from the Attachments tab rather than the main weapon colors.
- This also means that the hilt of the weapon will remain the same as whichever type of nikana the skin is equipped on.
- Originally, Ymir-Form was equippable on the regular Nikana while Surt-Form was equippable on the Dragon Nikana. The item descriptions still echo this, but either form can now be equipped on any Nikana.
- The name Gemini is Latin for 'twins'.
- Ymir and Surt are names of elemental giants in Norse mythology- Ymir was a frost giant, and Surt (or Surtr) a fire giant.
- Teshin uses two Ymir-Form Gemini Nikana Sheaths: a normal form for a regular Nikana and a unique short form for a shorter Nikana. Japanese samurai traditionally wore a matched set of swords- one long and one short.
Last updated: Hotfix 18.104.22.168
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.