Gemini Cross is a stance mod for Tonfa-type weapons.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 2x440%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
|Discord Sewn||Hold Momentarily|
|Feuding Blood||Slide +|
|Ascendant Bane||Air +|
|Opposing Force||Wallrun +|
|Cold Vendetta||Aiming at Downed Enemy +|
- PS4 Players = =
- Xbox Players = =
- Gemini Cross has two combos that both use as the modifier input, Baleful Sin and Vagrant Blight. Trying to shortcut the combo execution by holding down will result in Baleful Sin being executed by default.
- Baleful Sin's final dashing attack will not only hit all enemies within a line, but also have a 100% chance of dealing Slash proc on the last spinning attack thrice on a single target.
- Vagrant Blight's final slashing attack after its forward jump has a 100% chance of dealing Slash proc.
- Blind Tormentor's third attack is a jump that makes the Warframe throw the tonfas in the direction of the enemy at a range of 5 meters, before catching the tonfas and then dropping into an AoE ground slam that deals knockdown against nearby enemies.
- The tonfa throw will also hurl away any enemy it hits, including heavy units.
- Gemini Cross is the first Stance mod that can be attained via mission rewards, in this case from Excavation missions; all other Stances drop exclusively from enemy units. It can otherwise be normally obtained from Corrupted MOAs.