Garv and his squad can appear in Cambion Drift Bounties, where Tenno must protect him from the Infested. However, he issues a challenge to see whether the Grineer or the Tenno squads can kill the most Infested, awarding a bonus if the Tenno's kill count is double than that of the Grineer's. Afterward, Garv and his squad will continue to follow the Tenno and support them as they remain in the Cambion Drift.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Greeting[edit | edit source]
- "Grineer, friend. Tenno, friend. All friends together."
- "Oh, this good. So close and not dead yet."
- "FRIENDS now, Tenno?"
Issuing Challenge[edit | edit source]
- "Up for contest? See who kill most Infested first, yeah?"
- "We all kill Infested. Yes? See who kills most."
- "We kill Infested. You kill Infested. See who's best, yes?"
Grineer Winning[edit | edit source]
- "Oh, Tenno! Not so fierce, huh?"
- "Ha! Grineer strong!"
Tenno Victory[edit | edit source]
- "All alive. You GOOD, Tenno. How Garv help?"
- "Garv is glad Tenno on side."
- "Grineer live, Infested die. A GOOD day."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the official drop tables, Garv has a 1% chance to drop a Gorgon Blueprint if he dies. This may be due to the fact the he reuses the Heavy Gunner code back end, who all have a 1% chance of dropping a Gorgon Blueprint. This inadvertently caused a bug prior to Hotfix 29.0.7 (2020-09-03) where when giving Garv triple armor values, all Heavy Gunner enemies received triple armor values.