Garuda Talons are 's signature Claws inflicting high damage, with very high Status Chance. Garuda defaults to them when no other Melee Weapon is equipped. In most respects they are a normal Weapon and not an Exalted Weapon, but they do share some characteristics with the latter.
- Highest base damage of all Claws.
- High damage – effective against Health.
- High Critical Chance.
- Highest Status Chance of all Claws.
- Largest Melee attack range of all Claws.
- Innate and polarities.
- Garuda Talons (Normal Attack), compared to Garuda Prime Talons (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (248 vs. 280)
- Lower total damage (248 vs. 280)
- Lower base critical chance (20.00% vs. 35.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (297.6 vs. 378)
- Lower burst DPS (297.6 vs. 378)
- Lower sustained DPS (297.6 vs. 378)
- As the user technically does not have a Melee Weapon equipped, Garuda Talons cannot be used in missions requiring a Melee Weapon, such as Melee Only Sorties.
- If a Nightwave act requires only a ranged Weapon equipped, be it Primary or Secondary, Garuda can use her talons to finish off enemies in melee and still complete the challenge.
- If another act does require a Melee-only setup, she still has to equip another Melee Weapon.
- Similarly to Exalted Weapons, this Weapon:
- Unlike other Exalted Weapons, this weapon:
- Because Garuda Talons can damage enemies even while she is in the Rift Plane, Garuda synergizes well with 's to provide her virtually indefinite invulnerability while unleashing havoc.
- Unlike other Claw Weapons, Garuda Talons are prehensile, as shown during her idle animations.
- Garuda Talons is currently the only Exalted Weapon whose variant has different stats to its standard counterpart, the latter being a direct upgrade.
- Garuda Talons were called "Garuda's Talons" prior to [update?].
- , the Weapon's user.
- , the Primed counterpart of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|