- The less Health that Garuda has, the more damage she inflicts; Garuda gains up to 100% additional damage bonus for her abilities and weapons the closer she is to death.
- Damage bonus is proportionate to the missing percentage of Garuda's maximum health.
- Damage bonus increases or decreases immediately following any changes to Garuda's health.
- Maximum damage bonus is reached at 2 health points remaining.
- Damage bonus is displayed as a buff icon using Garuda's iconic symbol, shown beside the shield and health bars.
- When no melee weapon is selected in the Arsenal loadout, Garuda's Talons become available in the Arsenal screen as an exclusive melee weapon that can be modified separately and equipped for combat during missions.
Unlike most frames, when Garuda ranks up she receives a special set of rank bonuses which are indicated at the top-left of the Warframe Upgrade screen:
- +13% / +25% / +38% / +50% / +63% / +75% / +88% / +100% / +113% / +125% Energy capacity at ranks 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 21 / 24 / 27 / 30 respectively.
Rip the life force from an enemy and use it as a shield that captures damage. Charge to channel the captured damage into an explosive projectile.
|Strength:1 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 x (damage capture multiplier)|
|Duration:13 / 15 / 18 / 20 s (mirror duration)|
|Range:30 m (pounce range)|
6 / 7 / 8 / 10 m (explosion radius)
|Misc:10% (health to shield)|
35% (instant kill threshold)
50%/s (charge damage per sec)
- Garuda leaps into the air to pounce at an enemy target within 30 meters, violently slashing the victim with her talons to inflict ? damage and Knockdown, or instantly killing the target if its current health was at or below 35% when Dread Mirror was cast.
- Once Garuda strikes the victim, she rips its lifeforce out to conjure a Dread Mirror in front of her for 13 / 15 / 18 / 20 seconds. The dread mirror is a large hovering invulnerable frontal shield that reorients itself to face the player's camera direction. All incoming enemy ranged and melee attacks are blocked by the mirror on contact, while the damage is absorbed into the Dread Heart beating above the mirror's frame; incoming enemy damage is first multiplied by 1 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 times then absorbed by the heart. 10% of the victim's health is also absorbed as damage for the heart when Garuda strikes the target.
- Mirror duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Damage capture multiplier is affected by Ability Strength.
- If the victim is instantly killed, the health to shield is increased from 10% to 20%.
- Health to shield is not affected by mods in either case.
- Enemies that touch the mirror will take 100 Impact damage and stagger backward away from Garuda.
- This damage is also dealt to the mirror.
- This damage is not effected by Ability Strength.
- The mirror hits once as soon as you hit your victim unless they are instantly killed.
- Damage absorbed is displayed in numeric value above the heart.
- Dread mirror lasts until it expires or the dread heart is thrown, while the dread heart will persist until thrown even after the mirror disappears.
- Mirror does not block area of effect abilities such as Heavy Gunner ground slam.
- While the Dread Heart is floating above Garuda, holding down the ability button (default Energy per second to continuously increase the absorbed damage by 50% of the currently stored damage value per second. Releasing the ability button causes Garuda to throw the heart as a high velocity explosive projectile toward the location on the aiming reticle. The heart bursts on impact with an enemy or a surface to inflict the amplified damage and a guaranteed Impact Status Effect to all enemies within a 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 meter radius. ) causes Garuda to grasp the heart in her talons and drain 50
- Can be recast while active to pounce at a target and refresh the mirror's duration.
- Can be cast while airborne.
- Casting Dread Mirror is full body animation that relocates Garuda to her target. Charging the dread heart is an upper body animation that restricts Garuda to the ground allowing her to move at walking pace, but prevents other actions until the heart is thrown.
- The dread mirror's frame colors are affected by Garuda's chosen Appearance colors.
- The dread heart visually drips blood constantly, beats faster when absorbing damage, and grows spikes when its stored damage is high enough.
- Dread mirror, dread heart, and particle effects are affected by Garuda's chosen Energy color.
- Synergizes well with Guardian Derision, making more enemies attack Garuda and her Dread Mirror, allowing quick, indefinite damage build up for Dread Heart.
- Combined with Blood Altar, Garuda can effectively tank and shrug off most damage that comes her way.
- Considering how far Garuda can move with her pounce, it can make for an effective means to escape an encounter while defending yourself.
- Using the ability multiple times before unleashing the heart will ramp up the damage rapidly, eliminating the reliance on enemy aggro.
Impale an enemy on an altar of talons and siphon health for Garuda and her allies.
|Strength:15 / 17 / 20 / 25 %/s (health per sec)|
|Duration:10 / 15 / 15 / 20 s|
|Range:30 m (pounce range)|
4 / 4.5 / 5 / 6 m (heal radius)
|Misc:1%/s (damage per sec)|
3 (limit of active altars)
- Garuda charges to an enemy target within 30 meters, slashing it with her talons with a spiralling uppercut that impales the victim upon an altar of talons for 10 / 15 / 15 / 20 seconds. While impaled, the enemy is completely disabled as it stays suspended above the altar helplessly, becomes invulnerable to incoming damage, and bleeds profusely emitting an aura with a 4 / 4.5 / 5 / 6 meter radius; when Garuda or her allies stand within the aura, blood flows from the victim to them, restoring 15% / 17% / 20% / 25% of their missing Health per second, while draining 1% of maximum health per second from the victim. Up to a maximum of 3 altars can be created.
- Pounce range and heal radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Altar duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Health per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage per second and number of max altars are not affected by mods.
- Health per second is displayed as a buff icon beside the player's shield and health bars.
- Garuda must have sufficient space to land next to the victim to cast this ability.
- Health restored per second is a percentage of the difference between the current and maximum health of the player or NPC being healed. It is not dependent on the enemy's current or maximum health.
- Pressing the ability button (default Status Effects it received will resume their effects.
) while aiming at an enemy impaled by Blood Altar will release the victim early before duration expires. Damage from outside sources inflicted on the victim while it was invulnerable will be dealt in full when it is released, and all
- Garuda does not leap to the target to release it from the altar, instead she performs the action from her current position.
- Casting Blood Altar is a full body animation that relocates Garuda to her target. Releasing a target does not play an animation on Garuda.
- The aura radius is constantly visible to Garuda and her allies.
- Enemies impaled on a Blood Altar visually appears to be covered in blood while they bleed constantly.
- Altar aura and blood stream colors are affected by Garuda's chosen Energy color.
Garuda sacrifices her health to generate energy.
|Misc:-50% (health deducted)|
18 / 20 / 22 / 25 % (energy gain)
- Garuda slashes herself with her talons as she spins into the air, sacrificing a portion of her health and converting it into energy based on the amount of health deducted. Health drain stops at 2 health points.
- This ability does not trigger health damage into energy conversion mods like Rage or Hunter Adrenaline.
- High enough armor, Energy, and the use of Quick Thinking can effectively make this ability put the Death's Gate passive at a constant max state with a small failsafe with energy.
- This can also eliminate some need for power strength mods, given her bonus would be set at +100% constantly.
- Use of Blood Alter and this ability can give Garuda a near infinite supply of energy.
Charge to expand the targeting area, release to send Garuda’s talons careening toward each target in area. Surviving enemies are prone to bleeding.
|Strength:75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (damage)|
50% (bleed chance)
|Misc:60 m (range)|
- Garuda channels her sanguine blood beneath herself as her talons quiver in anticipation, before unleashing them as countless spears to pierce through all enemies within the area. Enemies pierced by Garuda's talons will receive 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 Slash damage and become stunned momentarily.
- Holding down the ability button (default ) will show a focus ring indicating area of effect of the ability.
- Releasing the ability button will unleashes 8 talons as homing projectiles that can't be obstructed by walls and environments, piercing through all enemies within the focus ring and inflicting Slash proc.
- Each enemies will always be pierced at least once by the projectiles, however, they can also be pieced multiple times in a single skill use.
- For an example, using Seeking Talon on a single enemy will damage said enemy 8 times in quick succession.
- Damage are affected by Power Strength.
- Range is not affected by mods but is affected by charge time.
- Targeting expansion and cast animation are affected by Casting speed from Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Doesn't require line of sight.
- Enemies damaged by Seeking Talon are marked with Garuda's symbol for 10 seconds. Attacking marked enemies will have a 50% chance to cause a Slash Status Effect.
- Status Chance are affected by Power Strength, capped up to 100% Status chance at 200% Power Strength.
- Duration of the mark is affected by Power Duration.
- Every sources of damage are capable of inflicting Slash Status Effect. This include, but not limit to, weapons, damages from abilities, special damaging effect from mods (Concealed Explosives, Thunderbolt, Thermagnetic Shells, etc) and syndicate proc.
- Weapons don't need to have innate slash damage in order to inflict Slash Status Effect.
- Garuda cannot perform parkour Maneuvers (except for rolling and sliding) or general interactions while channeling this ability.
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|