Garuda's Talons are Garuda's signature Exalted Weapon. Instead of being channeled through a Warframe ability, Garuda's Talons are permanently equipped as long as she does not have any other melee weapon. Unlike other Exalted Weapons, it does not come with its own stance, instead using the regular Claw stances.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Highest base damage of all Claws.
- Very high status chance.
- High blocking effectiveness.
- Largest melee attack range of all claws; roughly double of Venka Prime.
- Innate and polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Below average critical chance.
- Similar to other innate weapons, Exalted Weapons, it cannot get nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods.
- With an exception for Sacrificial Mod Set.
- See Category:Garuda's Talons Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Garuda's Talons Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- As the user technically does not have a melee weapon equipped, Garuda's Talons cannot be used in Melee Only Sorties.
- Similar to Exalted Weapons:
- Garuda's Talons can damage enemies inside Rift Plane.
- Garuda's Talons do not affect weapon affinity.
- Unlike other claw weapons, Garuda's Talons are prehensile, as shown during her idle animation while holding rifle.
- Garuda, the weapon's user.