Garuda's Talons are Garuda's signature Exalted Weapon. Instead of being channeled through a Warframe ability, Garuda's Talons are permanently equipped as long as she does not have any other melee weapon. Unlike other Exalted Weapons, it does not come with its own stance, instead using the regular Claw stances.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Highest base damage of all Claws.
- Very high status chance.
- Largest melee attack range of all claws.
- Innate and polarity.
- Can equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (e.g., Body Count), Acolyte Mods (e.g., Blood Rush), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., Amalgam Organ Shatter).
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Below average critical chance.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Warframe, Melee or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- See Category:Garuda's Talons Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Garuda's Talons Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- As the user technically does not have a melee weapon equipped, Garuda's Talons cannot be used in Melee Only Sorties.
- Similar to Exalted Weapons:
- Garuda's Talons can damage enemies inside Rift Plane.
- Garuda's Talons do not affect weapon affinity.
- Unlike other claw weapons, Garuda's Talons are prehensile, as shown during her idle animation while holding rifle.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Garuda, the weapon's user.