Garuda's Talons are Garuda's signature Exalted Weapon. Instead of being channeled through a Warframe ability, Garuda's Talons are permanently equipped as long as she does not have any other melee weapon. Unlike other Exalted Weapons, it does not come with its own stance, instead using the regular Claw stances.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all claws
- High critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all claws.
- Largest melee attack range of all claws.
- Innate and polarity.
- Can equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (e.g., Body Count), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., Amalgam Organ Shatter).
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Warframe, Melee or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Acolyte Mods (e.g., Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds) and the Gladiator Mod Set have no effect on the Exalted Weapon
- See Category:Garuda's Talons Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Garuda's Talons Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- As the user technically does not have a melee weapon equipped, Garuda's Talons cannot be used in Melee Only Sorties.
- Similar to Exalted Weapons:
- Garuda's Talons can gain rank but don't contribute to Mastery Rank.
- Set Mods equipped on Garuda's Talons will not contribute to nor benefit from set bonuses, but the regular effect of the mod will still apply.
- Garuda's Talons can damage enemies inside Rift Plane.
- Garuda's Talons do not affect weapon affinity.
- While Stance Forma can be applied to Garuda's Talons, it has no benefit due to all available Claw stances sharing the same polarity.
- Unlike other claw weapons, Garuda's Talons are prehensile, as shown during her idle animation while holding rifle.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Garuda, the weapon's user.