Gallium is a rare component that can be found on Mars and Uranus. It is usually found in quantities of one, but can also found with quantities of 2-3. It is most often found by defeating Lech Kril (Mars, War) or Tyl Regor (Uranus, Titania) rather than normal enemies.
This is most often used in crafting heavy weapons.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Mars||Gradivus||Sabotage||9 - 11||Corpus Ship|
|Mars||Ara||Capture||10 - 12||Grineer Settlement|
|Uranus||Titania||Assassination||27 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
Blueprints Requiring Gallium
MarketBeginning in Update 9.0 materials could be purchased directly from the market for Platinum.
- The Corpus letters stamped on the icon transcribe to Ga, the chemical symbol of Gallium.
- The icon for Ferrite reuses the graphic of Gallium, but with a different texture and coloring.
- Gallium (symbol: Ga) is the 31st element in the periodic table. It is a metal element that is soft with a brilliant silver color in appearance, as opposed to its whitish-blue hue in-game. As suggested in Warframe, it is in use today in electronics due to its properties as a component of semiconductors.
- From Update 10.0 to Update 13.0, Gallium could also drop in the Orokin Void. It has since been replaced by Argon Crystals.
- Smokefinger theorizes that Gallium was a resource used in the manufacturing process of certain Dax Weapons, further explaining that it was also used in the creation of the Warframes themselves.