|Galatine Prime is available from Prime Access for a limited time. |
Please click here for more information about the latest Prime Access offers on the official WARFRAME website.
“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
Galatine Prime is the primed variant of the Galatine heavy sword.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all melee weapons.
- Good critical chance.
- Jump attack knocks enemies down – 6 meter AoE.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Two polarity.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Cleaving Whirlwind and Tempo Royale stances.
- High base status chance.
- Fastest attack speed of all Heavy Blade weapons.
- Galatine Prime, compared to the Galatine:
- See Category:Galatine Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Galatine Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Default stance is that of an unranked Tempo Royale.
- Berserker pairs well with the Galatine Prime due to this weapon's high critical chance, making Berserker more likely to activate.
- With a Mastery Rank requirement of 13, the Galatine Prime (along with the Tigris Prime) has the highest Mastery Rank restriction of any weapon in game.
- The Galatine Primes slam attack features more particle effects compared to its unprimed counterpart, though not as extreme as the Jat Kittag.
Galatine Prime Skins
- Galatine, the original counterpart of this weapon.