“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Third highest base damage of all heavy blades, behind Gram Prime and Vitrica.
- Tied with Scindo Prime and War for the third highest critical chance of all heavy blades, behind Paracesis and Gram Prime.
- Tied with War for the third highest status chance of all heavy blades, behind Masseter and Gram Prime.
- Tied with Galatine and Masseter for the fastest attack speed of all heavy blades.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Cleaving Whirlwind and Tempo Royale stances.
- Two innate polarities.
- Galatine Prime, compared to Galatine:
- Higher base damage (280.0 vs. 182.0)
- Higher critical chance (26% vs. 10%)
- Higher status chance (26% vs. 20%)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (0.7 vs. 0.95)
Galatine Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Meso G1 Rare (V)
Neo G3 Rare (V)
Axi G1 Rare (V)
|Lith S7 Common (V)
Lith T3 Common (V)
Meso C2 Common (V)
Meso S2 Common (V)
Meso S4 Common (V)
Meso S6 Common (V)
Neo N6 Common (V)
Neo V2 Common (V)
Neo V3 Common (V)
Axi N4 Common (V)
Axi O2 Common (V)
|Lith S5 Uncommon (V)|
Meso O4 Uncommon (V)
Neo V2 Uncommon (V)
Neo Z1 Uncommon (V)
Axi K2 Uncommon (V)
Axi O1 Uncommon (V)
Axi V6 Uncommon (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On June 5, 2018, it was announced that Galatine Prime, alongside Nekros Prime and Tigris Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on June 19, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Galatine Prime can be used to stun-lock enemies (a characteristic of heavy melee weapons), as well as land easy headshots with its overhead chops.
- As with other heavies, the overhead chops cause small AoE damage.
- The default stance of the Galatine Prime is that of an unranked Tempo Royale.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Berserker pairs well with the Galatine Prime due to this weapon's high critical chance and range, making Berserker more likely to activate.
- The Galatine Prime can be built for either critical, status or even a hybrid of the two with equal effectiveness, giving players a lot of flexibility in modding their Galatine Primes.
- Due to its Slash damage, the Galatine Prime is well suited for use with a Desecrate Nekros.
- The Galatine Prime's reach is impressive, making it very useful when paired with Primed Reach.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Galatine Prime's slam attack features more particle effects compared to its unprimed counterpart, though not as extreme as the Jat Kittag.
- "Galatine" is the name of the sword gifted to Sir Gawain (most well known for the chivalrous tale, "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight") by the Lady of the Lake in the Arthurian Legends.
Media[edit | edit source]
Galatine Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Galatine, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.