This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for .
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against health.
- High status chance.
- Tied with the and for the fastest attack speed of all heavy blades.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches and stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Second lowest base damage of all heavy blades, after .
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical chance.
- Galatine, compared to Galatine Prime:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Galatine's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:25,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Galatine can be used to stun-lock enemies (a characteristic of heavy melee weapons), as well as land easy headshots with its overhead chops.
- As with other heavies, the overhead chops cause small AoE damage.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to its damage, the Galatine is well suited for use with a Desecrate .
- The Galatine's reach is impressive, making it very useful when paired with .
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Arthurian Legends, 'Galatine' is the name of the sword given to Sir Gawain by the lady of the lake. It is referred to as the 'Shadow to Excalibur's light'.
- The Galatine resembles the Power Sword from He-Man. This was acknowledged by DE in the redtext before the update.
- Upon deploying the hotfix, the redtext feed from DE described the Galatine as "a sword so big your friends might think you're overcompensating for something, while secretly they know you are not".
- The weapon's icon shows the Galatine with red energy, but the default energy color is the standard Tenno energy blue.
- The weapon itself is also shown to be mostly black, although the Galatine's default colour is mostly white.
Media[edit | edit source]
Post Update 15 Videos[edit | edit source]
Pre-Update 13 Videos[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.