This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for .
- Tied with the and for the fastest attack speed of all heavy blades.
- Normal Attack
- High attack range
- Second lowest base damage of all heavy blades, after .
- Normal Attack
- Very low crit chance
- Below average damage
- Below average status chance
- Low disposition
- Galatine (Normal Attack), compared to Galatine Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (182 vs. 280)
- Lower total damage (182 vs. 280)
- Lower base critical chance (10.00% vs. 26.00%)
- Lower base status chance (20.00% vs. 26.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (200.2 vs. 352.8)
- Lower burst DPS (200.2 vs. 352.8)
- Lower sustained DPS (200.2 vs. 352.8)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 13)
- Higher disposition (●●●○○ (1.05x) vs. ●●●○○ (0.90x))
The Galatine's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 Hour(s)|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:25,000|
- The Galatine can be used to stun-lock enemies (a characteristic of heavy melee weapons), as well as land easy headshots with its overhead chops.
- As with other heavies, the overhead chops cause small AoE damage.
- Due to its damage, the Galatine is well suited for use with a Desecrate .
- The Galatine's reach is impressive, making it very useful when paired with .
- In Arthurian Legends, 'Galatine' is the name of the sword given to Sir Gawain by the lady of the lake. It is referred to as the 'Shadow to Excalibur's light'.
- The Galatine resembles the Power Sword from He-Man. This was acknowledged by DE in the redtext before the update.
- Upon deploying the hotfix, the redtext feed from DE described the Galatine as "a sword so big your friends might think you're overcompensating for something, while secretly they know you are not".
- The weapon's icon shows the Galatine with red energy, but the default energy color is the standard Tenno energy blue.
- The weapon itself is also shown to be mostly black, although the Galatine's default colour is mostly white.
Post Update 15 Videos
Pre-Update 13 Videos
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|