Gaia's Tragedy is a stance mod for Fist type weapons.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Mountain's Rage||190%190%2x190%6x190% 250% 340%|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 6x500%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Quick melee attacks are changed to the last two attacks of Ocean's Contempt
- The last hit from River's Grief deals an uppercut that ragdolls the target away with powerful force, rivaling the Jat Kittag's slam attack.
- This stance strengthens all melee attacks (including quick melee attacks) with at least 90% bonus damage.
- Quick melee attacks will be very slow with this stance equipped, as such it is best suited for actively using your melee weapon.
- To do Forest's Remorse, simply hold and it will do the first 2 attacks, then proceed as normal.
- Pressing the key too quickly may register as holding the key down, try to wait until the first uppercut is at its apex before pressing again.
- Palus (Pluto) spawns large amounts of Modular Corpus enemies and is a good place to farm this stance.
- Gaia was the Ancient Greek personification of the earth and one of the primordial deities. She was considered the mother of all living things.
- Forest's Remorse has the highest number of hits for any combo in the game, with a massive 14 hits on the second flurry alone.