The Fusion MOA is a MOA variant that has been infused with Orokin technology and was first introduced in the Fusion MOA Event. Identified by its white, ornate armor the Fusion MOA is armed with a laser that deals Heat damage and may occasionally proc, igniting its target. It also has the ability to deploy an Attack Drone once its health drops below 50%, providing additional fire. Coupled with its high health and shields, the Fusion MOA is effective in short-range combat.
- As the MOA takes time to readjust its aim, the beam can be outrun, allowing players to get behind the MOA to attack it safely.
- It is advised to destroy a Fusion MOA quickly once engaged, as to prevent it from launching its drone.
- Players can also Disarm the MOA, preventing it from deploying its Attack Drone.
- While under Nyx's Mind Control or Chaos, they will deploy unaffected Drones that will usually kill the MOA.
- Resurrected Fusion MOAs from Nekros's Shadows Of The Dead will deploy Drones.
- During combat, a Fusion MOA is able to track an invisible enemy (such as a Loki under Invisibility) with its beam. This makes a fully-alerted, high-level Fusion MOA lethal to those frames who rely on stealth to survive.
- Fusion MOAs were added in Update 7.10 as part of the Weekend Extermination Event and were only found on Europa. After the event, Fusion MOAs became part of regular Corpus troops from Update 8.0 onwards, with Corrupted variants appearing in The Void as well.
|Vapos Fusion MOA||General||Miscellaneous|
| ||Introduced||Update 25.0|
|Tileset||Corpus Gas City||Codex Scans||5|
|Weapon||Plasma beam||Other Drops||None|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Enhanced Vitality 0.57%|
Thief's Wit 0.57%
15 Endo 0.57%
Smite Corpus 0.17%
50 Endo 0.17%
Self Destruct 0.03%
80 Endo 0.03%
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|