The Fusion MOA is a MOA variant that has been infused with Orokin technology and was first introduced in the Fusion MOA Event. Identified by its white, ornate armor the Fusion MOA is armed with a laser that deals damage and may occasionally proc, igniting its target. It also has the ability to deploy an Attack Drone once its health drops below 50%, providing additional fire. Coupled with its high health and shields, the Fusion MOA is effective in short-range combat.
- As the MOA takes time to readjust its aim, the beam can be outrun, allowing players to get behind the MOA to attack it safely.
- It is advised to destroy a Fusion MOA quickly once engaged, as to prevent it from launching its drone.
- Players can also Disarm the MOA, preventing it from deploying its Attack Drone.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
|Mars||Gradivus||Sabotage||9 - 11||Corpus Ship|
|Europa||Abaddon||Capture||21 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet|
|Pluto||Hydra||Capture||30 - 34||Corpus Ship|
|Neptune||Galatea||Capture||27 - 29||Corpus Outpost|
- While under 's or , they will deploy unaffected Drones that will usually kill the MOA.
- Resurrected Fusion MOAs from 's will deploy Drones.
- During combat, a Fusion MOA is able to track an invisible enemy (such as a under ) with its beam. This makes a fully-alerted, high-level Fusion MOA lethal to those frames who rely on stealth to survive.
- Fusion MOAs were added in Update 7.10 (2013-05-03) as part of the Weekend Extermination Event and were only found on Europa. After the event, Fusion MOAs became part of regular Corpus troops from Update 8.0 (2013-05-23) onwards, with Corrupted variants appearing in The Void as well.
|Vapos Fusion MOA||General||Miscellaneous|
|Introduced||Update 25.0 (2019-05-22)|
|Tileset||Corpus Gas City||Codex Scans||5|
|Weapon||Plasma beam||Other Drops||None|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Enhanced Vitality 0.5691%|
Thief's Wit 0.5691%
15 Endo 0.5691%
Smite Corpus 0.1659%
50 Endo 0.1659%
Self Destruct 0.0303%
80 Endo 0.0303%
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|