The Fusilai are Gara's signature throwing knives, featuring high Slash damage, high critical chance and status chance, and fast reload speed, but with poor fire rate and low magazine capacity. The Alternate Fire is a semi-automatic fire that throws three knives horizontally with increased status chance, but with significantly lower critical chance and fire rate, as well as being unsilenced. The knives fly faster when thrown by Gara.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and good Puncture damage – effective against health and armor.
- Primary fire throws a single knife in a fully automatic fashion.
- Alternate Fire throws three knives in a fan shape in a semi-automatic fashion.
- Very high reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Can use the thrown-exclusive mod Concealed Explosives.
- No Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Damage cannot be increased with Impact mods.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Projectiles have travel time with arcing.
- Third smallest magazine size of all throwing-type secondaries, behind Pox/ Talons and Castanas/ Sancti Castanas.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Fusilai's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When used by Gara, the Fusilai have increased projectile speed.
- The Fusilai's alternate fire instantly fires a horizontal spread of three knives, costing three ammo. The knives have the same base damage as the primary fire but have decreased status chance (12.3%), reduced rate of fire (1.5), and drastically reduced critical chance (3%), as well as having an alarming noise level.
- Although the Arsenal display indicates a status chance of 37%, this is actually the odds of at least one knife proccing a status effect; the actual per-knife status chance is much lower than the primary fire's, which is why status chance mods appear to be less effective than they should be on this fire mode.
- The alternate fire cannot be used if the magazine has less than 3 ammo remaining.
- Despite being labeled as Semi-Auto, it will re-fire as long as the secondary fire button is held and 3 or more rounds are left in the magazine.
- Despite the alt-fire being unsilenced, it does not uncloak Ivara's Prowl.
- The knives will, similar to arrows and bolts, stick to walls and enemies and disappear after a short time.
- The Fusilai is the only throwing-type secondary in the game that primarily focuses on Slash damage.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's high status chance and high innate Slash damage makes Viral builds effective.
- Despite lacking any Impact damage, the weapon's ineffectiveness towards shields can be bypassed with the weapon's affinity towards Slash and Toxin/ Gas procs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Fusilai was first revealed during Warframe Partners Shul's and InexpensiveGamer's Twitch stream on October 4, 2017.
- The Fusilai is the only throwing knife to have an animated projectile, spinning vertically as it flies.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1