Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mod is best used for the following setups:
- For weapons with a combination of high damage potential and attack speed, such as the Orthos Prime and Dual Kamas.
- For weapons with slow attack speed but high damage per hit to eliminate its weakness through slow attack speed, like the Jat Kittag.
- For weapons with stun capabilities to increase its chance to stun enemies.
- This mod affects Charge Attack release animation, but it does not affects charge time.
- Compared to Quickening, this mod costs the same number of points while giving 10% less attack speed and no combo count bonus.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Primed Fury, the primed version of this mod.
- Gladiator Vice, an equivalent mod with the Gladiator set bonus.
- Berserker, an attack speed mod that stack when doing critical hits.
- Quickening, a mod with more attack speed and a combo count bonus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.