The Furis has a high rate of fire, causing an outcome of a high damage output, sacrificing ammo.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High fire rate.
- Low recoil and very high accuracy, even at medium-far ranges.
- Innate polarity.
- Can use the Furis-exclusive Winds of Purity mod.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Extremely inefficient ammo economy.
- Furis, compared to MK1-Furis:
- Higher base damage (20.0 vs. 13.0)
- Higher status chance (12% vs. 1%)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 8.33 rounds/sec)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.4)
- Furis, compared to Afuris:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 120||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using Pistol Ammo Mutation can help regain lost ammo when needed to compensate for the Furis' low ammo efficiency. Alternatively, use the Pistol Scavenger Aura or bring along Squad Ammo Restores.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Furis" means "thief" in Latin.
- A Lotus symbol seems to appear at the end of the magazine, justifying itself as a Tenno weapon.
- The Market blueprint icon of the Furis once did not have the appearance of the actual model, instead it lacks a magazine, its stock appears to slender inwards (without having a "butt" on the end) and its barrel has edged below (making a spike of some kind). This has since been fixed in recent updates.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1
See also[edit | edit source]
- MK1-Furis, the starter version of this gun.
- Afuris, the akimbo variant of this gun.
- Winds of Purity, a Furis exclusive Syndicate mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.