The Furis has a high rate of fire, causing an outcome of a high damage output, sacrificing ammo.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000; it is also a requisite ingredient for (x2).
- High damage – effective against armor.
- High fire rate.
- Low recoil and very high accuracy, even at medium-far ranges.
- Innate polarity.
- Can use the Furis-exclusive mod.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Extremely inefficient ammo economy.
- Furis (attack: Normal), compared to MK1-Furis (attack: Normal):
- Higher base damage (20 vs. 13)
- Higher total damage (20 vs. 13)
- Higher base status chance (12% vs. 1%)
- Higher average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (21 vs. 13.65)
- Higher burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (210 vs. 113.7)
- Higher sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (150 vs. 85.29)
- Higher fire rate (10 round(s)/sec vs. 8.33 round(s)/sec)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.4)
- Furis (attack: Normal), compared to Afuris (attack: Normal):
- Lower burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (210 vs. 262.5)
- Lower sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (150 vs. 193.42)
- Lower fire rate (10 round(s)/sec vs. 12.5 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (35 round(s) vs. 70 round(s))
- Faster reload time (1.4 s vs. 2 s)
- More accurate (22.2 vs. 15.4)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.45)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 120||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Using can help regain lost ammo when needed to compensate for the Furis' low ammo efficiency. Alternatively, use the Aura or bring along Squad Ammo Restores.
- "Furis" means "thief" in Latin.
- A Lotus symbol seems to appear at the end of the magazine, justifying itself as a Tenno weapon.
- The Market blueprint icon of the Furis once did not have the appearance of the actual model, instead it lacks a magazine, its stock appears to slender inwards (without having a "butt" on the end) and its barrel has edged below (making a spike of some kind). This has since been fixed in recent updates.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1 (2018-08-03)
- , the starter version of this gun.
- , the akimbo variant of this gun.
- , a Furis exclusive Syndicate mod.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|