|Rank||Damage Bonus per hit||Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- A rippling aura will appear under Excalibur when the melee damage buff is active. This aura will become brighter with every cast of Radial Javelin.
- Duration of melee damage buff is affected by Ability Duration.
- The bonus melee damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- The effect is an independent bonus, that is multiplicative to all other forms of damage increase.
- For example, with a maxed Pressure Point and Intensify equipped, 5 enemies hit, and a weapon that deals 100 damage, the modified damage will be:
- Base Damage × (1 + Damage Mods) × (1 + Furious Javelin Bonus × (1 + Ability Strength) × #Enemies Hit) = 100 × (1 + 1.2) × (1 + 0.05 × (1 + 0.3) × 5) = 291.5
- Recasts refresh the duration, but override the previous bonus, regardless of whether it was higher or lower.
- The bonus modifier will not exceed 12 times, even if greater than 12 enemies are hit.
- This value is not affected by any mods.
- For example, with a maxed Intensify equipped, and 15 enemies are hit, it will still be capped at a multiplier of 12 as follows:
- 10% × ((1 + 0.3) × 12) = 1.56
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.