Furious Javelin is a Warframe Augment Mod that temporarily increases 's melee damage for every enemy hit by .
|Rank||Damage Bonus per hit||Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- A rippling aura will appear under Excalibur when the melee damage buff is active. This aura will become brighter with every cast of Radial Javelin.
- Duration of melee damage buff is affected by Ability Duration.
- The bonus melee damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- The effect is a total damage increase -- comparable to Faction Damage Mods -- that is multiplicative to all other forms of damage increase and will apply multiple times for procs.
- For example, with a maxed and equipped, 5 enemies hit, and a weapon that deals 100 damage, the modified damage will be:
- Base Damage × (1 + Damage Mods) × (1 + Furious Javelin Bonus × (1 + Ability Strength) × #Enemies Hit) = 100 × (1 + 1.2) × (1 + 0.05 × (1 + 0.3) × 5) = 291.5
- Recasts refresh the duration, but override the previous bonus, regardless of whether it was higher or lower.
- The bonus modifier will not exceed 12 times, even if greater than 12 enemies are hit.
- The damage bonus applies to Exalted Blade as well. Not just the direct melee hits, but also the waves it sends out.