|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Second highest critical chance of all fist weapons, behind Tekko.
- High critical multiplier.
- Ground finisher attacks target multiple times for high damage.
- Has an increased channeling critical multiplier of 1.75x versus the standard 1.5x.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Can use the Furax-exclusive Amalgam Furax Body Count mod.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Very short range.
- Furax Wraith, compared to MK1-Furax:
- Higher base damage (35.0 vs. 30.0)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher attack speed (1.08 vs. 1)
- Higher Channeling Multiplier (1.8x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 0)
- Furax Wraith, compared to Furax:
- See Category:Furax Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Furax Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only affects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- It is recommended to use a crit build with the Furax Wraith due to the high crit chance and damage.
- The Furax Wraith is the first melee weapon to have modified channeling stats, with an increase in its channeling damage.
Furax Wraith Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.6.2