|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Can use the Furax-exclusive Amalgam Furax Body Count mod.
- Furax, compared to MK1-Furax:
- Higher base damage (135.0 vs. 90.0)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.3x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (11% vs. 10%)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 0)
- Furax, compared to Furax Wraith:
- Lower base damage (135.0 vs. 139.0)
- Lower critical chance (25% vs. 30%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.3x vs. 2.7x)
- Lower status chance (11% vs. 15%)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 9)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Furax Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Furax Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling manoeuvres to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- The ground slam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being Atterax, and the third being Knux, as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Currently, the Furax is the only non-Tenno weapon to have an MK1 variant.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- MK1-Furax, the starter version of this weapon.
- Furax Wraith, the Wraith variant of this weapon.
- Ankyros, the Tenno counterpart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.