This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for .
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching and stances.
- Can use the Furax-exclusive mod.
- Normal Attack
- Above average crit chance
- Above average disposition
- High crit multiplier
- Normal Attack
- Low damage
- Very low attack range
- Very low status chance
- Furax (Normal Attack), compared to MK1-Furax (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (135 vs. 90)
- Higher total damage (135 vs. 90)
- Higher base critical chance (25.00% vs. 20.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.3x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher base status chance (11.00% vs. 10.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (178.87 vs. 108)
- Higher burst DPS (178.87 vs. 108)
- Higher sustained DPS (178.87 vs. 108)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (●●●●● (1.38x) vs. ●●●●● (1.45x))
- Furax (Normal Attack), compared to Furax Wraith (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (135 vs. 139)
- Lower total damage (135 vs. 139)
- Lower base critical chance (25.00% vs. 30.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.3x vs. 2.7x)
- Lower base status chance (11.00% vs. 15.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (178.87 vs. 209.89)
- Lower burst DPS (178.87 vs. 226.68)
- Lower sustained DPS (178.87 vs. 226.68)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 9)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.38x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.30x))
The Furax's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only affects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- The ground slam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being , and the third being , as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Currently, the Furax is the only non-Tenno weapon to have an MK1 variant.
- Despite being Grineer make, the Furax don't exhibit typical Grineer coloration and wear, being more aesthetically in line with most Tenno weapons.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the starter version of this weapon.
- , the Wraith variant of this weapon.
- , the Tenno counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|