This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching and stances.
- Can use the Furax-exclusive mod.
- Furax (Normal), compared to MK1-Furax (Normal):
- Higher base damage (135 vs. 90)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.3x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (11% vs. 10%)
- Lower disposition (1.38 vs. 1.45)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 0)
- Furax (Normal), compared to Furax Wraith (Normal):
- Lower base damage (135 vs. 139)
- Lower critical chance (25% vs. 30%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.3x vs. 2.7x)
- Lower status chance (11% vs. 15%)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 9)
The Furax's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only affects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- The ground slam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being , and the third being , as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Currently, the Furax is the only non-Tenno weapon to have an MK1 variant.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the starter version of this weapon.
- , the Wraith variant of this weapon.
- , the Tenno counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|