Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Funnel Clouds adds additional tornadoes, yielding a total of 12 tornadoes per cast at max rank. All tornadoes summoned are only 50% of their regular size.
- Tornadoes can still be guided by the player.
- Tornadoes will move faster than their non-augmented counterparts.
- All tornadoes are summoned regardless of the number of nearby enemies.
- Tornadoes deal as much damage as full-sized tornadoes, just to fewer enemies due to their size.
- Tornadoes will no longer lift enemies off the ground and trap them.
- Enemies in a ragdolled state will be picked up and flung for a brief moment.
- Tornadoes will patrol randomly in all directions and move toward enemies in range.
- Shooting Airburst at the tornadoes will restore them to their original size. This does not enable them to pickup enemies.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Funnel Clouds is well-suited to a strength and duration based Zephyr build, as the tornadoes can dish out massive amounts of damage without help from players' weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A funnel cloud is a funnel-shaped cloud of condensed water droplets, associated with twisting columns of wind and extending from the base of a cloud, but not touching the ground.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.