Funnel Clouds is a Warframe Augment Mod for that increases the number of active es while decreasing their size and removes their ability to pick up enemies.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Funnel Clouds adds additional tornadoes, yielding a total of 11 tornadoes per cast at max rank. All tornadoes summoned are only 50% of their regular size.
- Wandering Tornadoes can still be guided by the player.
- Tornadoes will move faster than their non-augmented counterparts.
- All tornadoes are summoned regardless of the number of nearby enemies.
- Tornadoes deal as much damage as full-sized tornadoes, just to fewer enemies due to their size.
- Tornadoes will no longer innately lift enemies off the ground and trap them.
- Tornadoes will patrol randomly in all directions and move toward enemies in range.
- Funnel Clouds is well-suited to a strength and duration based Zephyr build, as the tornadoes can dish out massive amounts of damage without help from players' weapons.
- A funnel cloud is a funnel-shaped cloud of condensed water droplets, associated with twisting columns of wind and extending from the base of a cloud, but not touching the ground.