- For the weapon, see Fulmin.
Fulmination is a secondary weapon mod that increases the blast radius of weapons with radial attacks.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Fulmination was first acquired from Ergo Glast in a Tenno relay for 75 Animo Beacons during the Operation: Ambulas Reborn event.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While it can be installed on any secondary weapon, Fulmination only has noticeable effects on the following explosive weapons:
- An increase of 24% in blast radius adds up to a 53.8% increase in the total blast area and a 90.6% increase in the total blast volume.
- Due to the range increase, this mod lessens the damage falloff from the epicenter of the explosion.
- This mod increases the range of self-stagger.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.