The Fulmin is 's signature rifle. By default it fires silent pulses at close range akin to the , but via Alternate Fire it can be converted into an automatic weapon that shoots a rapid stream of lightning at a distance. The mode-switching is sped up when used by Wisp.
- Innate damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- Semi-auto mode:
- Full-auto mode:
- 's accuracy penalty is minimal on this weapon.
- Does not use ammo pickups; ammo regenerates over time.
- Has a 1 second delay after the weapon stops firing before regenerating ammo. Then, regenerates 30 ammo per second; takes 2 seconds to regenerate a fully depleted battery excluding the delay.
- Innate damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Semi-auto mode:
- No or damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 33.33% from 10m to 20m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Limited range of 20 meters (can be increased with Projectile Speed mods).
- Consumes 10 ammo per shot.
- No bonus damage on headshots.
- Innate punch through does not apply to surfaces if hitting with the central portion of the projectile, requiring punch through mods.
- Full-auto mode:
- Alternate Fire mode-switching is not instantaneous and has an animation of 1 second (0.5 seconds when wielded by .)
- Very slow reload speed.
- Does not receive benefit from reload-triggered mods such as .
The Fulmin's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 265||Blueprints Price:20,000|
It can be sold for 7,500.
- When wielded by , the Alternate Fire mode-switching animation is decreased to 0.5 seconds.
- Being categorized as an assault rifle, Fulmin can't be used for "Shotgun Only" Sorties (despite having pulse-shotgun characteristics).
- This weapon benefits from guaranteed status effect mods:
- Due to its high critical chance and critical multiplier, it pairs well with , which extends to both primary and secondary fire, and works at its full effective range.
- Due to its primary fire pulses guaranteeing procs, and having a low rate of fire (below 2.5), Fulmin pairs particularly well with , but it will only have an effect at the range at which Impact procs are applied, which is shorter than it's effective range; secondary fire does not benefit from this mod at all.
- Despite both these mods technically being slottable at once, the procs caused by them don't stack.
- 's accuracy loss has minimal effect on this weapon in either fire mode.
- Fulmin is derived from fulmen, the Latin word for lightning. It is the root of the English word Fulmination.
- The Fulmin has a unique weapon animation when switching to automatic mode, where the suppressor portion of the weapon is removed and then placed to the side of the weapon. This also gives the Fulmin a unique grip stance where the Warframe's left hand holds the suppressor to the right of the weapon while bracing the weapon from underneath with its wrist.
- The Fulmin's suppressor is held in the Warframe's hand if the player brings up the Main Menu while the weapon is in automatic mode.
- When a Fulmin-wielding Specter and Spectralyst runs out of ammo, it'll reload the weapon instead of waiting for it to recharge. A similar discrepancy can be seen with Elite Crewmen and their s.
- Sometimes when switching modes quickly the position of the hand and the silencer will bug, combining the silencer with the gun and positioning the players hand as if it was in the semi mode.
Last updated: Update 25.0 (2019-05-22)
- , a Corpus shotgun that fires a similar projectile.
- Catchmoon, a Kitgun chamber that fires a similar projectile.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|