The Full Contact mod increases Impact damage of shotguns by 20% per rank for a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
- This mod is acquired by getting 1000 Points in the Operation False Profit Event.
- It is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 365 and 220,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this mod may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- After the addition of the Plains of Eidolon, the mod may also obtainable by killing Eidolon Teralyst
- Can be combined with Disruptor to provide a 150% increase to Impact damage.
- When calculating total raw damage, a weapon will require an Impact damage percentage equal to 75% of its total base damage to equal the raw damage increase provided by a standard elemental mod (which increases corresponding elemental damages by 90%). The higher the Impact damage percentage over 75%, the more viable this mod will be as opposed to an elemental mod, and vice versa for lower values. These calculations only pertain to raw damage, and do not take into consideration enemy armor/flesh/shield damage multipliers.
- Crash Course, the rifle variant
- Pummel, the pistol variant
- Collision Force, the melee variant
|Physical Damage Mods|
|Impact Damage Mods|
|Rifle||Crash Course • Rupture|
|Shotgun||Disruptor • Full Contact|
|Pistol||Concussion Rounds • Pummel|
|Melee||Collision Force • Heavy Trauma ( Prime)|
|Puncture Damage Mods|
|Rifle||Piercing Hit • Piercing Caliber|
|Shotgun||Accelerated Blast • Breach Loader • Flechette|
|Pistol||Bore • No Return|
|Melee||Auger Strike • Rending Strike • Sundering Strike|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.