Frostleaves are plants found only in Corpus Outposts. They grow on and around the cliffsides of the tileset.
Each plant yields a Frostleaf extract when scanned.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resources until better facts are proven.
|Pluto||Regna||Rescue||34 - 38||Corpus Outpost|
|Venus||Venera||Capture||5 - 7||Corpus Outpost|
|Neptune||Galatea||Capture||27 - 29||Corpus Outpost|
Blueprints Requiring Frostleaf[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 29.9.1
Gathering Tips[edit | edit source]
- When gathering extracts, the Cross-Matrix Widget can help expedite the process, as it grants each scan a chance to count as two scans, thus yielding an additional extract.
- Oxylus' Botanist mod can passively scan plants.
- Certain sections of the Corpus Outpost tileset commonly contain Frostleaf:
- Up to 14 can be found on the sides of the Canyon tile
- Up to 8 can be found on the Hanger tile of the tileset on the cliff edge outside
- Up to 6 can be found on one of the spawn tiles
- Up to 3 can be found on the expanded version of the short extract tile, on the right side of the middle platform
- (approx. 22 on average per run)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Frostleaf is referred to as "wild ginger" in the game files.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Frostleaf spawn is directly tied to spawn room.
- The spawn areas that do not spawn it are locker room with three doors, and circular platform with a large container and some barrels.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8
|Dragonlily (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Dusklight Sarracenia • Frostleaf • Jadeleaf (Sunlight, Moonlight) |
Lunar Pitcher • Ruk's Claw • Threshcone (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Vestan Moss