Frostleaves are plants found only in Corpus Outposts. They grow on and around the cliffsides of the tileset.
Each plant yields a Frostleaf extract when scanned.
- When gathering extracts, the Cross-Matrix Widget can help expedite the process, as it grants each scan a chance to count as two scans, thus yielding an additional extract.
- Kiliken, Venus is a good place to scan frostleaf, as demonstrated by this YouTube video. Because the mission is excavation and the enemy level is low (3-8), this makes it easy for players to take their time and focus on scanning, leaving the mission objective for later. In addition, there will usually be more frostleaves available than necessary for creating Sunrise Apothic. (If no frostleaf is found, finish the mission, then restart the game, and do the Kiliken mission again. You will generally get an abundance of frostleaf after the restart.)
- Many Frostleaves can be found near frozen 'miniature canyon' on Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Currenty only found on the Pluto version of the tileset (possibly a bug).
- Up to 7-8 can be found on the Hanger tile of the tiles set, just outside on the cliff edge
- Up to 3 can be found on the expanded version of the short extract tile set, on the right side of the middle platform
- Frostleaf is referred to as "wild ginger" in the game files.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8
| Dragonlily (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Dusklight Sarracenia • Frostleaf • Jadeleaf (Sunlight, Moonlight) |
Lunar Pitcher • Ruk's Claw • Threshcone (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Vestan Moss