Frostleaves are plants found only in Corpus Outposts. They grow on and around the cliffsides of the tileset.
Each plant yields a Frostleaf extract when scanned.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resources until better facts are proven.
Corpus outpost tileset:
- Galatea, Neptune
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When gathering extracts, the Cross-Matrix Widget can help expedite the process, as it grants each scan a chance to count as two scans, thus yielding an additional extract.
- Oxylus' Botanist mod can passively scan plants.
- Many Frostleaves can be found near frozen 'miniature canyon' on Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Up to 7-8 can be found on the Hanger tile of the tiles set, just outside on the cliff edge.
- Up to 3 can be found on the expanded version of the short extract tileset, on the right side of the middle platform.
- Up to 22 or more can be found on Regna on Pluto
- Up to 6 Frostleaves can be found on one of the spawn tiles.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Frostleaf is referred to as "wild ginger" in the game files.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Frostleaf spawn is directly tied to spawn room.
- The spawn areas that do not spawn it are locker room with three doors, and circular platform with a large container and some barrels.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8
|Dragonlily (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Dusklight Sarracenia • Frostleaf • Jadeleaf (Sunlight, Moonlight) |
Lunar Pitcher • Ruk's Claw • Threshcone (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Vestan Moss