Frostleaves are plants found only in Corpus Outposts. They grow on and around the cliffsides of the tileset.
Each plant yields a Frostleaf extract when scanned.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resources until better facts are proven.
|E Gate||Venus||Exterminate||3 - 5||Corpus Outpost|
|Unda||Venus||Spy||4 - 6||Corpus Outpost|
- When gathering extracts, the Cross-Matrix Widget can help expedite the process, as it grants each scan a chance to count as two scans, thus yielding an additional extract.
- Many Frostleaves can be found near frozen 'miniature canyon' on Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Up to 7-8 can be found on the Hanger tile of the tiles set, just outside on the cliff edge.
- Up to 3 can be found on the expanded version of the short extract tileset, on the right side of the middle platform.
- Up to 12 or more can be found on E Gate on Venus
- Frostleaf is referred to as "wild ginger" in the game files.
- Frostleaf spawn is directly tied to spawn room.
- The spawn areas that do not spawn it are locker room with three doors, and circular platform with a large container and some barrels.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8
| Dragonlily (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Dusklight Sarracenia • Frostleaf • Jadeleaf (Sunlight, Moonlight) |
Lunar Pitcher • Ruk's Claw • Threshcone (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Vestan Moss