During The Hunt For Alad VEdit
- "Rescue my ships and not only will I reward you personally but I will show the Tenno where the scoundrel Alad V is hiding"
- "Oh Alad, all your lying, and sneaking, and cheating. And what do you have to show for it? You're in debt to the Board, and I've come to collect"
- "What happened to you Alad? I looked up to you. Your profits. Your products. A little madness and you throw it all to the Void."
- "Look at you Alad, hiding in a corner, playing with your toys. How embarrassing. The Corpus deserve better, and I'm the one to deliver the goods."
- "Who got you fired? Who got Zanuka's funding pulled? Oh, I know this. I know this. It was me."
- "You can't hide, ride, or bribe your way out of this Alad. You've been downsized and your fat head is about to suffer cutbacks. Literal cutbacks."
- "Hey Alad! Zanuka is done! You are done! When you are dead, the Board will be signing over everything you own to me!"
- "I'm feeling a promotion coming my way! About to climb another rung on this ladder! About to send my old pal Alad V into early retirement."
- "The Tenno are too dangerous, too profitable, to provoke! Zanuka was a bad paradigm. A costly miscalculation. But don't worry Alad, I'll keep your credits warm when you are gone."
- "It's time for you to pay your debts! I've got the Betrayers doing the repo work - if you ask me they've got a different idea of blood money."
During the Ties That BindEdit
- "You! You have no place here Tenno! Darvo, is this your doing?"
- "You belong here Darvo, there is no other option."
- "This is a family matter Tenno. You will not interfere."
- "Darvo, you disappoint me yet again."
- "Nobody chooses to turn down a seat on the Board. You were groomed from a young age. Sacrifices were made in your name. And this is how you repay your debt?"
- "Darvo, we are backed into a corner. Project Tethra will be the death blow! You are needed here. What have these Betrayers ever done for you?!"
During The Archwing QuestEdit
- "Not wise Councilor. I was hoping the Tenno had taught you a little humility when they destroyed your precious Fomorian fleet."
- "Impossible! All units! Full alert! Prepare for boarding!"
- "Actualize… synergy... SYNERGIZE. Growth… profit… GROFIT?! Fellow profiteers, this is a once-in-a-lifetime strategic investment opportunity. A game changer in robotic combat solutions. We're taking big-data from our Animo project and doing a full-stack integration into our most lethal combat proxies. This is: AMBULAS, REBORN! But we need you. Your investment will push us past the pre-revenue stage and move Ambulas into full production. We are so close to our goal! Thought leaders, are you ready to pivot downturns into rising Grofit?! Act quickly before... wait - I'm being told - Yes, this is it! The Ambulas Reborn project has reached its funding goal!"
Incoming Condor DropshipEdit
- "Our drop-ship response times are second to none. Ensuring prompt delivery in mission-critical roles."
- "Here comes the drop-ship with a special delivery. Ah, I haven't felt this good since they rebuilt my larynx."
Deploying an AmbulasEdit
- "Corpus investors, ready for a surprise demonstration? I give you my reborn Ambulas. Allow me to show you what she can do to these, Tenno, uh, volunteers."
- "Crewmen, today my reborn Ambulas takes her first steps into the field. You must be thinking; "If I work hard and sacrifice as Frohd Bek has done, may I someday share in this inestimable profit?" The answer is yes."
When Ambulas activates its Fusion ThrowerEdit
- "Powerful. Precise. Pitiless. There has never been a fusion thrower like this."
- "One of our engineers commented that Ambulas's fusion thrower is precise enough to shave the back hairs off a Phobian desert flea. Delightful."
When Ambulas activates its Ground-burstsEdit
- "Ground-burst technology ensures effortless target suppression."
- "X-axis gravity-driven assaults yield a 200 percent improvement in kinetic force."
- "Ground-bursts register zero-point-three percent survivability for unarmored personnel."
When Ambulas activates its Electro-MortarsEdit
- "That never gets boring."
- "It's a thing of beauty, isn't it?"
When the Ambulas is disabledEdit
- "Don't just stand there, fix my Ambulas!"
- "My Ambulas, what have they done to her. Fix this!"
When the Ambulas is hackedEdit
- "That's all for today. Cut the feed."
- "Oh… Uh... Have I mentioned our round-the-clock support program?"
- "Wait... wait, what are they doing? And that concludes our demonstration."
- "Obviously, new technology always has its kinks. Wise investors, you understand this?"
When an Ambulas defeats a TennoEdit
- "Is there anything this proxy can't do?"
- "This is the future: Power. Precision. Prestige. The pinnacle of the war-smith's art."
- "Beautiful, is she not? And available. Merely open your accounts, dear investors, and introduce yourselves."
During an Ambulas Assassination MissionEdit
Searching for the Ambulas siteEdit
- "Glast? You're the shadow investor? You ingrate, you could have had everything. And now you seek to ruin your Mentor's hard work?"
- "You always were clever, but you never did have vision."
- "Each Tenno attack on my Ambulas has been logged, analyzed and refactored from our Animo Project. You've brought these Tenno to their deaths. A terrible miscalculation. You've learned nothing from me."
- "Everything I own I built. Worked my way to the top of the board from nothing. You? You create nothing! You earned nothing! You deserve nothing!"
Successfully hacking an AmbulasEdit
- "Get a team down there to pick that Ambulas up. Don't let her go to waste."
- "Someone retrieve that Ambulas model before autodestruction kicks in. She can be refurbished."
- "Thanks to your investment, I can keep throwing Ambulas at the Tenno all day."
Retrieving an AmbulasEdit
- "You fools should have finished the job while you had the chance. That Ambulas will live to fight another day."
- "Glast, how are these Tenno going to finish me when they can't even end what they have begun?"
- "Fire the artillery!"
- "Fire artillery. Scatter those stainless steel rats!"
Failing to hack all AmbulasEdit
- "We could do this dance all day long, Tenno, but you'll never defeat my Ambulas army. Now you're just wasting my time. Give my regards to Glast."
- "Throw everything at them. They will not take this away from me. They will not win. They've not earned it."
- "What was that? My ship? Ahh… Eject the bridge module. Eject it now!!!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.