“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all hammers, behind Heliocor/ Synoid Heliocor and Arca Titron.
- Highest critical chance of all non-Exalted melee weapons.
- High critical multiplier.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Has an initial Combo Count of 30 (2.0x heavy attack multiplier).
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Second lowest attack speed of all hammers, after Arca Titron.
- Very low Follow Through, like the other hammers.
- Fragor Prime, compared to Fragor:
- Higher base damage (270.0 vs. 200.0)
- Higher critical chance (40% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (18% vs. 10%)
- Lower attack speed (0.8 vs. 0.83)
- Higher Range (2.6 m vs. 2.5 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 2)
- Lower disposition (0.96 vs. 1.1)
- Berserker pairs well with the Fragor Prime due to its high critical chance.
- Thanks to its passive ability, Blood Rush will always be active, guaranteeing at least a 64% critical chance. This can be stacked with Corrupt Charge, granting a minimum combo multiplier of 4.0x and 112% critical chance, but reducing the combo time. This strategy may be more efficient if a combo duration mod is used (e.g., Body Count) to offset the effects of Corrupt Charge.
- Prior to Update 26.0, this is the second melee weapon to have a boosted channeling damage base of 1.8x, only coming after Furax Wraith.
Fragor Prime Skins
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Fragor Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.