“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Fragor Prime is the Prime variant of the Fragor, featuring higher damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, at the expense of attack speed. It also has a initial combo count of 30. It was released alongside Vauban Prime and Akstiletto Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all hammers, behind Heliocor/ Synoid Heliocor and Arca Titron.
- Highest critical chance of all non-Exalted melee weapons.
- High critical multiplier.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Has an initial Combo Count of 30 (2.0x initial heavy attack multiplier).
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Second lowest attack speed of all hammers, after Arca Titron.
- Very low Follow Through, like the other hammers.
- Fragor Prime, compared to Fragor:
- Higher base damage (270.0 vs. 200.0)
- Higher critical chance (40% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (18% vs. 10%)
- Lower attack speed (0.8 vs. 0.83)
- Higher Range (2.6 m vs. 2.5 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 2)
- Lower disposition (1.05 vs. 1.2)
Fragor Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith F1 Rare (V)
Meso F1 Rare (V)
Meso H1 Uncommon (V)
Neo S8 Uncommon (V)
Axi A7 Uncommon (V)
|Lith V7 Common (V)
Neo H1 Common (V)
Axi A1 Common (V)
Axi B2 Common (V)
Axi H1 Common (V)
|Lith V1 Rare (V)|
Lith V8 Uncommon (V)
Neo T1 Uncommon (V)
Neo V6 Uncommon (V)
Axi C2 Uncommon (V)
Axi N4 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Fragor Prime, alongside Vauban Prime and Akstiletto Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Fragor Prime resurfaced along with Vauban Prime, Akstiletto Prime, Ash Prime, Vectis Prime, and Carrier Prime from November 19th, 2019 to February 11th, 2020.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Berserker pairs well with the Fragor Prime due to its high critical chance.
- Thanks to its passive ability, Blood Rush will always be active, guaranteeing at least a 64% critical chance. This can be stacked with Corrupt Charge, granting a minimum combo multiplier of 4.0x and 112% critical chance, but reducing the combo time. This strategy may be more efficient if a combo duration mod is used (e.g., Body Count) to offset the effects of Corrupt Charge.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 26.0, this is the second melee weapon to have a boosted channeling damage base of 1.8x, only coming after Furax Wraith.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Fragor Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0