“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High base damage.
- Tied with Jat Kusar for the highest critical chance of all non-exalted melee weapons.
- High critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Second lowest attack speed of all hammers, after Arca Titron.
- Fragor Prime, compared to Fragor:
- Higher base damage (130.0 vs. 115.0)
- Higher critical chance (35% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower attack speed (0.8 vs. 0.83)
- Higher Channeling Multiplier (1.8x vs. 1.5x)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 2)
- This is the second melee weapon to have a boosted channeling damage base of 1.8x, only coming after Furax Wraith.
Fragor Prime Skins
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Fragor Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.