Fragor Prime is the Prime variant of the , featuring higher damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, at the expense of attack speed. It also has a initial combo count of 30. It was released alongside and .
- Third highest base damage of all hammers, behind / and .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Highest critical chance of all non-Exalted melee weapons.
- High critical multiplier.
- Has an initial Combo Count of 30 (2.0x initial heavy attack multiplier).
- Stance slot has polarity, matches .
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Second lowest attack speed of all hammers, after .
- Very low Follow Through, like the other hammers.
- Fragor Prime (Normal), compared to Fragor (Normal):
- Higher base damage (270 vs. 200)
- Higher critical chance (40% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (18% vs. 10%)
- Higher Range (2.6 m vs. 2.5 m)
- Lower disposition (1.05 vs. 1.2)
- Lower attack speed (0.8 vs. 0.83)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 2)
| Uncommon (V)
| Uncommon (V)
| Common (V)|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Fragor Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Fragor Prime resurfaced along with , , , , and Carrier Prime from November 19th, 2019 to February 11th, 2020.
- Thanks to its passive ability, will always be active, guaranteeing at least a 56% critical chance. This can be stacked with , granting a minimum combo multiplier of 4.0x and 88% critical chance, but reducing the combo time. This strategy may be more efficient if a combo duration mod is used (e.g., ) to offset the effects of Corrupt Charge.
- Prior to Update 26.0 (2019-10-31), this is the second melee weapon to have a boosted channeling damage base of 1.8x, only coming after .
Fragor Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|