|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- 5 meters Area of Effect (AoE) on knockdown slam-attacks.
- Every downward swing with normal attacks causes AoE damage and elemental mod proc.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin stance.
- Good critical chance, ideal for the use of critical mods such as True Steel, Organ Shatter, and Berserker.
- Extremely slow attack speed.
- Horizontal swings miss knocked down enemies.
- Long Finisher attack animation.
- Slower movement speed while attacking.
- Fragor, compared to Fragor Prime:
- Lower base damage (115.0 vs. 130.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 35%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.5x)
- Higher attack speed (0.83 vs. 0.8)
- Lower Channeling Multiplier (1.5x vs. 1.8x)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 7)
- See Category:Fragor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fragor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This weapon is capable of breaking reinforced glass in as little as two hits. Use caution around reinforced glass to avoid accidentally breaking it.
- Sometimes enemies killed by Fragor will be severely rag-dolled and fly out of the map.
- Using Fury is highly recommended to offset the very slow attack speed.
- The Fragor's large slam radius can be used to knock down several enemies at once allowing all of them to be hit with one finsher attack
- Crouching will allow you to hit knocked down enemies with Fragor's horizontal swings.
- Using a more defensive frame can allow you to absorb damage while it's slower attack animations are being completed.
- Using North Wind in conjunction with using Fragor's slam attack gives you a chance of freezing enemies when you knock them down, and makes them take longer to stand up.
- The blueprint for this weapon was added on January 14, 2013 with Update 5.4.
- The Brokk version is used by Lieutenant Lech Kril in close combat and in the battle's second phase.
- Fragor is Latin for "a breaking" or "a crash". This word also has a similar meaning in other languages such as Spanish or Italian.