|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin stance.
- Tied with Jat Kittag for the lowest base damage of all hammers.
- Low status chance.
- Slow attack speed.
- Fragor, compared to Fragor Prime:
- Lower base damage (200.0 vs. 270.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 40%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.5x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 18%)
- Higher attack speed (0.83 vs. 0.8)
- Lower Range (2.5 m vs. 2.6 m)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (1.1 vs. 0.96)
- See Category:Fragor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fragor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This weapon is capable of breaking reinforced glass in as little as two hits. Use caution around reinforced glass to avoid accidentally breaking it.
- Sometimes enemies killed by Fragor will be severely rag-dolled and fly out of the map.
- Using Fury is highly recommended to offset the very slow attack speed.
- The Fragor's large slam radius can be used to knock down several enemies at once allowing all of them to be hit with one finisher attack
- Crouching will allow you to hit knocked down enemies with Fragor's horizontal swings.
- Using a more defensive frame can allow you to absorb damage while its slower attack animations are being completed.
- Using North Wind in conjunction with using Fragor's slam attack gives you a chance of freezing enemies when you knock them down and makes them take longer to stand up.
- The blueprint for this weapon was added on January 14, 2013, with Update 5.4.
- The Brokk version is used by Lieutenant Lech Kril in close combat and in the battle's second phase.
- Fragor is Latin for "a breaking" or "a crash". This word also has a similar meaning in other languages such as Spanish or Italian.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.