Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Armor Reduction||Root Duration||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies are unable to move and forced to stand still, but are still able to look around and attack.
- The duration of both effects are affected by Ability Duration.
- The armor reduction is affected by Ability Strength and is capped at 80% per cast.
- 80% armor reduction per cast can be achieved with at least 160% Ability Strength.
- Casting Crush multiple times before the previous effect duration expires will simply apply additional instances of immobilization and armor reduction.
- For example, casting twice within 7 seconds with 160% Ability Strength, will in total reduce enemy armor by 96% for the remaining effect duration of the first cast. The 7 seconds of immobilization will be applied again.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- As of update 29.5.9, Fracturing Crush still does not work on all enemies in range. Tested in Simulacrum by casting 2x Crush, then Polarize, which results in only 2 enemies out of a whole bunch to lose all their armor.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.