Four Riders is a stance mod for Claw-type weapons, featuring fast strikes and powerful slams.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Hungering Encroachment||125%125%+125%125% 150%125%300%|
| Slide + 200%
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 6x220%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- The third attack of Raging Conflic does 200% bonus Slash damage.
- The last attack of Eternal Fall does 100% bonus Slash damage.
- Hungering Encroachment will cause a ragdoll on its final attack.
- Raging Conflict will perform a ground slam on its final attack, ragdolling nearby enemies.
- Eternal Fall has a 100% chance to proc Slash on its final attack.
- The slide attack of the Feuding Blood deals 100% bonus damage.
- Aggravated Swarm and Hungering Encroachment combos both have added momentum, allowing the player to resist knock-downs from enemies.
- Roaring Drums will perform six individual hits in very quick succession.
- Equipping this stance changes the weapons slide attack animation from a sliding-uppercut to a slashing spin. This affects the slide attack even when other weapons are equipped.
- This appears to be the only claw stance right now that doesn't have an attack which conflicts with the charge attack.
- The name of the stance refers to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. This is supported by how the first four combo names are named after each rider. Aggravated Swarm is Pestilence, Hungering Encroachment is Famine/Strife, Raging Conflict is War and Eternal Fall is Death.
- Initially, the stance was thought to be bugged so that it can only be equipped on Fists and not claws. It was later found out that there were two separate versions of the stance — one for fists (which had a polarity) and one for claws (which had a polarity). This was eventually confirmed to be a bug, and the fists variant was subsequently removed. 
- Most of the stance's attacks are sideways slashes clearly suited for the Ripkas, though they are equally effective with all claws.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.