- Not to be confused with the Zenurik Polarity.
The Zenurik way is a school dedicated to the arcane. The Tenno of Zenurik are formidable in the arts of enemy attrition and battlefield control. Those who master the Zenurik school are granted tactical and spellcasters' benefits.
- They are able to improve on the efficiency of their Warframe's channeled melee attacks.
- They are able to temporarily grant massively increased energy regeneration for Operators and Warframes with just a Void Dash enhancement.
- They have a much higher energy pool and energy regeneration, and are able to siphon extra energy from Energy pickups.
- Being able to devastate a wide area with crowd control through granting new powers to Void Dash, Void Mode and especially Void Blast.
- The Zenurik school tree requires 9,595,583 focus points to fully maximize.
- A fully levelled Zenurik Operator is capable of:
- Warframe Passive: Energy Pickups grants 50% additional energy for over 5 seconds, while also increasing melee channeling efficiency by 60%.
- Operator Passive: Increases the Operator's energy regeneration and capacity by 90%.
- Void Blast: Slows down enemies caught in the blast by 80% for 15 seconds, as well as stunning enemies within 10m with Electric status proc.
- Void Dash: Creates a dome of energy-restoring field which grants a 30 second buff regenerating 5 energy units per second, as well as firing off a ball of lightning which zaps enemies within 16 meters for 800 damage continuously.
- Void Mode: Unleashes a 15 meters wide pulse that deals 500 damage per second, as well as pulling enemies within 20 meters towards the Operator.
|Focus||Madurai • Vazarin • Naramon • Unairu • Zenurik|
|Ability||Void Beam • Void Blast • Void Dash • Void Mode|
|Amp • Arcane Enhancement • Operator Cosmetics • The Quills|