- Not to be confused with the Vazarin Polarity.
The Vazarin way is a school of the Protectors. The Tenno of Vazarin excels in the arts of emergency support, self-sustenance, recovery and warding power. Those who mastered the Vazarin school are granted defensive benefits.
- Through an increased affinity radius, their Warframes are able to provide aid from further away.
- They have a higher health pool and regeneration, further augmented by a highly regenerative Void Mode.
- They are able to inflict a burst of crowd control with Void Dash to provide immediate and emergency recovery, supplementing a brief respite to injured allies along the way.
- They can absorb and offset damage taken by allies, while bestowing to them additional shields with Void Blast.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Vazarin school tree requires 6,929,367 focus points to fully maximize, making it the least costly focus school to maximize.
- A fully levelled Vazarin Operator is capable of:
- Warframe Passive: Increases affinity radius by 25 meters, and the next 4 bleedout revives are instantaneous.
- Operator Passive: Increases the Operator's health by 150% and health regeneration by 4 points per second, and the next 4 bleedout revives are instantaneous.
- Void Blast: Can be charged to create a shield that drains energy for every 400 damage absorbed, and while channeling every ally hit within 8 meters recovers 160 shields but consumes 25 energy.
- Void Dash: Allies hit are immune to damage and regenerate 60% health over 5 seconds. Enemies hit by Void Dash are also no longer displaced, but instead a 14 meter-wide shockwave that travels 8 meters forward is emitted after the dash, stunning every enemy it hits and briefly opening them up to melee finishers.
- Void Mode: Heals 25 health per second and creates a shield that grows up to 12 meter radius over 5 seconds, but consumes 9 energy per second while in Void Mode.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Focus||Madurai • Vazarin • Naramon • Unairu • Zenurik|
|Ability||Void Beam • Void Blast • Void Dash • Void Mode|
|Amp • Arcane Enhancement • Operator Cosmetics • The Quills|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.