“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Verify if Basilisk Scales actually gives more armor than the description states
- Not to be confused with the Unairu Polarity.
The Unairu way trains to become an indomitable soldier. The Tenno of Unairu provide the frontlines with unmatched tenacity, along with direct buffs to allies' offenses and defenses. Those who mastered the Unairu school are granted enhanced damage resistance and damage reflection.
- Both Operator and Warframe are granted an additional amount of armor which mitigates and mirrors all damage taken.
- They are able to impair enemies' offensive and defensive capabilities, and obfuscate them by providing invisibility to allied Tenno.
- They are able to directly buff fellow Operators, increasing overall damage output from their Void Powers as well as their Amps.
- The Unairu school tree requires 8,107,516 focus points to fully maximize.
- A fully levelled Unairu Operator is capable of:
- Warframe Passive: Returns 100% of damage taken back to the attacker and increases Warframe and Operator armor by 60.
- Operator Passive: Increases the Operator's armor by 500% and Void Blast radius by 60%.
- Void Blast: Enemies hit receive bullet attractor for 10 seconds, and has a 100% chance to summon a Wisp pickup that increases Operator damage by 100% for 12 seconds.
- Void Dash: Reduces enemy armor by 75% and damage by 50%.
- Void Mode: Renders allies within 25 meters invisible and reduces their damage taken by 80%, but consumes 13 energy per second while in Void Mode.
|Focus||Madurai • Vazarin • Naramon • Unairu • Zenurik|
|Ability||Void Beam • Void Blast • Void Dash • Void Mode|
|Amp • Arcane Enhancement • Operator Cosmetics • The Quills|