- Not to be confused with the Naramon Polarity.
The Naramon way is a school focused in the art of assault. The Tenno of Naramon excels in direct combat to both dominate and neutralize armed enemies. Those who mastered the Naramon school are enhanced with speed and raw, brutish force.
- Their Melee weapons gain additional affinity from Melee kills and are able to hang on to Melee combo bonuses for extended periods of time.
- They are able to track, disarm and dominate their immediate field of enemies all while preparing a fusillade of critical attacks.
- They can travel great distances in a very short time, as well as having a higher movement speed.
- The Naramon school tree requires 7,450,907 focus points to fully maximize.
|Focus||Madurai • Vazarin • Naramon • Unairu • Zenurik|
|Ability||Void Beam • Void Blast • Void Dash • Void Mode|
|Amp • Arcane Enhancement • Operator Cosmetics • The Quills|