- Not to be confused with the Naramon Polarity.
The Naramon way is a school focused in the art of assault. The Tenno of Naramon excels in direct combat to both dominate and neutralize armed enemies. Those who mastered the Naramon school are enhanced with speed and raw, brutish force.
- Their Melee weapons gain additional affinity from Melee kills and are able to hang on to Melee combo bonuses for extended periods of time.
- They are able to track, disarm and dominate their immediate field of enemies all while preparing a fusillade of critical attacks.
- They can travel great distances in a very short time, as well as having a higher movement speed.
- The Naramon school tree requires 7,450,907 Naramon focus points to fully unlock all nodes at max rank.
- Requires at least 78 Focus Pool capacity to activate all max ranked nodes at once, requiring an additional 2,005,183 focus points of any type.
- A fully levelled Naramon Operator is capable of:
- Warframe Passive: Melee weapons gain 45% more affinity and melee combo counter decays by 5 every few seconds while out of combat rather than depleting completely.
- Operator Passive: Increases the Operator's movement speed by 30% and the speed of Void Dash by 120%.
- Void Blast: Has a 50% chance to inflict a Confusion status effect for 16 seconds and to be disarmed.
- Void Dash: No longer displaces enemies, instead opening them up to melee finishers with the finisher damage increasd by 35%. Also creates a wave that increases Void Dash's damage by 30% and its area of effect by 12 meters.
- Void Mode: Increases critical chance of Warframe melee attacks by 50% over 5 seconds with the critical chance gradually decreasing over 20 seconds after leaving Void Mode, and reveals enemies within 25 meters through walls while gradually decreasing over 5 seconds after leaving Void Mode, but consumes 10 energy per second while in Void Mode.
|Focus||Madurai • Vazarin • Naramon • Unairu • Zenurik|
|Ability||Void Beam • Void Blast • Void Dash • Void Mode|
|Amp • Arcane Enhancement • Operator Cosmetics • The Quills|