- Not to be confused with the Madurai Polarity.
The Madurai way is a school dedicated to offense. Tenno of the Madurai way are unrelenting fighters, excelling in the arts of ambush and barrage. Those who mastered the Madurai school are granted predatory, savage power.
- They are able to improve on the raw damage output from their Warframe's weapons, as well as Warframe abilities that dish out damage.
- They have a much higher Amp energy pool and regeneration, and utilize Void Mode to gather several charges of impressive damage amplification at whim.
- Enhanced Void Blast and Void Dash outputs several instances of damage compared to their standard version.
- The Madurai school tree requires 8,479,097 focus points to fully maximize.
- A fully levelled Madurai Operator is capable of:
- Warframe Passive: Increases physical damage and elemental damage by 25%.
- Operator Passive: Increases the Operator's Amp and Void Beam energy capacity by 40% and regeneration by 60%.
- Void Blast: Increases damage dealt by 200% as Heat and can be charged, and releases a ball of fire that deals 250% Heat damage and explodes after 0.6 seconds.
- Void Dash: Deals +400 Void damage and leaves a trail of fire that deals 1000 Heat damage per second over 14 seconds, and stuns enemies instead of displacing them.
- Void Mode: Exiting Void Mode blinds enemies within 10 meters for 5 seconds and the next 8 attacks deal 12% additional damage for every second spent cloaked, but consumes 7 energy per second while cloaked and an additional 50 energy upon exiting Void Mode.
|Focus||Madurai • Vazarin • Naramon • Unairu • Zenurik|
|Ability||Void Beam • Void Blast • Void Dash • Void Mode|
|Amp • Arcane Enhancement • Operator Cosmetics • The Quills|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.