|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 210||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
|Barrel|| Cephalon Suda Offering|
|Stock|| Steel Meridian Offering|
|Limbs|| Red Veil Offering|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- Projectiles have a large hitbox.
- Projectiles have innate punch through of 275 meters.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture – less effective against shields and armor.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Limited range of 450 meters.
- Sub-par ammo efficiency, generating a medium-high cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- See Category:Fluctus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fluctus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Fluctus' large projectile hitbox makes it a good mid-ranged crowd-control weapon especially when doing Archwing Interception and Defense missions as enemies come in in waves.
- The Fluctus' projectiles also bypass the barriers protecting Shield Dargyns (and their Hellion counterparts) from front attacks, giving the weapon an edge over most Arch-guns when dealing with such units.
- This also allows players to safely defeat them from range instead of trying to go into melee, as getting into contact with their shields will cause Electricity damage that can become particularly fatal at higher levels.
- The Fluctus (along with the Centaur and the Itzal) were accidentally leaked in Hotfix 15.6.1, where a bundle called the "Itzal Raider Pack" visually replaced the Stealth Pack in the Market. The Stealth Bundle still functioned as normal, however.
- Curiously the bundle referred to the Fluctus as a crossbow.
- Fluctus is a Latin word, which is most commonly translated to "waves".
- The Fluctus fires horizontal projectiles, despite having a vertical shape.
- The Fluctus is tied with the Cyngas for the second-highest per-shot damage among Arch-guns, after the Velocitus.
- At release, elemental mods didn't work on the Fluctus. This was fixed as of Update 15.10.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus|
Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.