- High damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- Innate infinite punch through.
- Inflicts a guaranteed proc.
- Projectiles have a very wide hitbox.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and – less effective against shields and armor.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Limited range of 450 meters.
- Limited range of 55 meters.
- Sub-par ammo efficiency, generating a medium-high cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
3 - Intelligent 20,000
3 - Defender 20,000
3 - Esteemed 20,000
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 210||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Fluctus' large projectile hitbox makes it a good mid-ranged crowd-control weapon especially when doing Archwing Interception and Defense missions as enemies come in in waves.
- The Fluctus' projectiles also bypass the barriers protecting Shield Dargyns (and their Hellion counterparts) from front attacks, giving the weapon an edge over most Arch-guns when dealing with such units.
- This also allows players to safely defeat them from range instead of trying to go into melee, as getting into contact with their shields will cause Electricity damage that can become particularly fatal at higher levels.
- Due to its infinite punch through, the Fluctus is a viable option as a Necramech weapon for Orphix runs as it can easily hit the Resonators that are hiding behind barriers.
- The Fluctus (along with the and the Itzal) were accidentally leaked in Hotfix 15.6.1 (2014-12-11), where a bundle called the "Itzal Raider Pack" visually replaced the Stealth Pack in the Market. The Stealth Bundle still functioned as normal, however.
- Curiously the bundle referred to the Fluctus as a crossbow.
- Fluctus is a Latin word, which is most commonly translated to "waves".
- The Fluctus fires horizontal projectiles, despite having a vertical shape.
- The Fluctus is tied with the Cyngas for the second-highest per-shot damage among Arch-guns, after the Velocitus.
- At release, elemental mods didn't work on the Fluctus. This was fixed as of Update 15.10 (2015-01-15).
- Despite being a Tenno weapon, they are also wielded by Corpus Terra Mankers during the Profit-Taker Orb fight.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|