|Rank||Ability Efficiency||Ability Duration||Cost|
- The cost of abilities or their drains can not be less than 25% of their original value. Because of this, Ability Efficiency has an indirect cap of +75%.
- This means that if combined with a maxed Streamline, any Fleeting Expertise rank above four lowers overall duration without increasing efficiency.
- If your total Duration is below 100%, the excess efficiency above 175% will still count towards abilities that drain energy over time.
- Powers that drain energy over time (such as Immolation or Peacemaker) will have varying benefits from this mod depending on the amount of Duration Mods you equip.
- Duration mods on these abilities affect the actual length of one second of energy drain.
- Benefits abilities that are not affected by duration the most. Thus, it is recommended to equip this mod on Warframes or builds that are not heavily reliant on Ability Duration (such as Mag or a Desecrate-oriented build for Nekros).
- A combination of Continuity and Constitution can almost completely negate the Ability Duration penalty of this mod.
- Also, if using a fully ranked Primed Continuity, Ability Duration is only affected by a very small amount of 5%, versus a 2% affect of Continuity and Constitution, but with the advantage of only costing one mod slot and using less mod space.
- Orokin Derelict
- Ability Efficiency
- Maximized, maximum Warframe abilities calculations.
|Warframe||Blind Rage • Fleeting Expertise • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Transient Fortitude|
|Rifle||Critical Delay • Depleted Reload • Heavy Caliber • Tainted Mag • Vile Acceleration • Vile Precision|
|Shotgun||Burdened Magazine • Critical Deceleration • Frail Momentum • Tainted Shell • Vicious Spread|
|Pistol||Anemic Agility • Creeping Bullseye • Hollow Point • Magnum Force • Tainted Clip|
|Melee||Corrupt Charge • Spoiled Strike|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.