- With Flameblades having similar statistics as Butchers, they can be dealt with relative ease.
- It is best to keep distance as their damage can rip through shields faster than Butchers.
- The Flameblade's teleportation may appear to be similar to Ash's Teleport. As he appears next to his targets, he leaves a small cloud of electric smoke from his previous location. Flameblades leave particles of purple electricity behind. This can be disorienting when approached.
- Flameblades pose a decent threat. One swing can deliver searing damage, and your chance to dodge is varied by their ability to teleport from unexpected directions.
- Prior to Update 12.0, Flameblades used to be 50% larger than standard Butchers, their large size before was due to their large shields and increased damage prior to Update 11.0.
- Prior to Update 18.5, Flameblades wielded a special variant of the Prova known as a Fire Baton.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.