Flame Repellent increases the Heat resistance of a Warframe's health and shields.
- Crucial against protecting yourself from the attacks of Grineer Napalms, as their attacks can proc often and inflict large amounts of damage.
- Damage resistance works on both health and shields. It also works for damage over time effects dealt by Heat procs.
- As with all resistance mods, the resistance value is subtracted from both the shield and health type modifiers of Heat damage.
- Prior to Update 27.2, Warframes used Flesh and Shield health types. Since both are neutral to Heat damage by default, the absolute and relative percentage reduction is equivalent: both effective health and effective shields against Heat damage are increased by +150% at max rank.
- 1 / (100% - 60%) = 2.5x more effective health/shields
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.