- "Spears! Bait! Trophy making! Come to Fisher Hai-luk! A bad day fishing beats a good day working!"
- "Fishing! Feed yourself and the ones you love! Spears! Bait! The lifetime of knowledge! Fisher Hai-luk at your service!"
- "Lure rare and mighty beasts of the deep with Fisher Hai-luk's prime bait! Capture it with one of her master-crafted spears! Mount your victory on a fine board to beautify your home and impress your friends! Fisher Hai-luk!"
- "Anglers! Want to bring home a fish that will make the mighty Eidolons look like minnows? Come, talk to Fisher Hai-luk!"
- "Different fish need different bait. And Fisher Hai-luk is your one stop shop. Swazdo-lah, stranger."
- "A bad day fishing is better than a good day working. Swazdo-lah, friend."
- "Lok heb, surah! Let's get you fitted out and ready for the big blue."
- "Hello! It is my aim to ensure you fully enjoy your time upon the water, which absolutely not filled with unknowable horror."
If Trusted or higherEdit
- "Ahh, you're still alive! I'm so happy!"
- "Fisher Hai-luk happily places herself at the service of Cetus's champion."
- "Lok heb, surah! It's wonderful to see you again!"
- "Hmph, I should have been a plumber."
- "Well, alright then."
- "Check back tomorrow! New stock regularly!"
After Purchasing an ItemEdit
- "Come again!"
- "I hope to see you again? Goodbye."
- "A fine selection! Be well!"
If the Player has no FishEdit
- "Let's see what you've got! Wait... you have... no fish? Well? What are you waiting for? Go catch some!"
Selecting a small fishEdit
- "Just a wee one, nothing to fear."
Selecting a medium fishEdit
- "Hmm, medium size, good length. Teeth, mmm, still too big."
Selecting a large fishEdit
- "(gasp) This one will feed the whole family and the cousins too!"
Selecting a uncommon fishEdit
- "(gasp) Hmm, look at that! Don't see many of these anymore."
Selecting a rare fishEdit
- "(gasp) Now this is something special! A rare catch!"
Selecting a very rare fishEdit
- "By the Unum! Is that-? (gasp) I can't remember the last time this species was seen in our waters. What did you use for bait?"
- "I find a use for every part of the beast."
- "Let's, uh, open 'er up then?"
- "Kruna metta! Allow me to... help... with that."
- "That was expertly done."
- "(laughs) You're quite handy with a blade, aren't you?"
- "That... that smell, is quite something, isn't it?"
- "If you have any fish to spare, I will see they reach the tables of our poor and infirm."
- "Can you spare a fish or two for the people of Cetus, Tenno?"
- "We have many who go without. A fish or two would make their dinnertable a less somber affair."
- "These will be received gratefully. Thank you."
- "The people acknowledge your generosity, Tenno."
- "These will feed many! Thank you, Tenno."
- "Let's have that fine specimen mounted and preserved! Display it proudly! Impress your friends!"
- "How striking will this specimen look hanging above your door or command console?"
- "I have just the mounting board for that one. It will look very fine indeed."
- "The work is complete, and what a fine fellow he is!"
- "Regal! Fitting of such a fine catch!"
- "Notice how the eyes, they- follow you... wherever you go..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.