- While it can be installed on any rifle weapon, Firestorm only has noticeable effects on the following explosive weapons:
- An increase of 24% in blast radius adds up to a 53.8% increase in the total blast area.
- When used with the Opticor or the Torid, it can be considered a damage multiplier as it increases the effective area of the explosion. As damage is strongest at the epicenter of the explosion, extending the range of the explosion also increases the effective damage area(s).
- The same is not true for the other weapons compatible with Firestorm.
- Amalgam Furax Body Count has a similar effect which stacks with Firestorm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.