- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus applies to all weapons and some Warframe abilities.
- The damage bonus is unaffected by how much Fireball is charged.
- Applying this augment to an ally's (or companion's) weapon that already has another primary element added or innately will cause them to fuse into the respective secondary one.
- Combined elemental damage will not be affected by Accelerant.
- Unlike the regular Fireball, the augment cast has no AoE and must land directly on the intended target.
- As long as the player is aiming at the intended target while and slightly after casting the ability, the fireball will home in and apply the buff, regardless of the actual trajectory of the ball.
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
- During high lag instances, casting upon an ally will sometimes still result in the default ability of Fireball, not applying its buff to the target.
- Fireball Frenzy incorrectly lists the added damage type as Fire instead of Heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.