Fireball Frenzy is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ember that allows Fireball to, instead of charging, be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional Heat damage to all attacks.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
- Multiple Fireball Frenzy do not stack.
- A stronger Fireball Frenzy will overwrite a weaker one.
- However if a weaker is cast, so that it last longer than a stronger (i.e., it is cast right before the stronger ran out or has higher duration due to increased Ability Duration) it will boost the damage after the stronger ran out.