Fireball Frenzy is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows to, instead of charging, be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional damage to all attacks.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Adds damage to weapons, additively to the IPS and elemental mods
- Does not increase the damage of most abilities.
- Additional damage added will combine with any primary elements (or secondary elements with ) on the weapon. The damage will be added last, after all mods unless another mod adds this type.
- For example, a weapon with a base damage of 100 per bullet, and Fireball Frenzy with 110% Ability Strength (all mods at max rank):
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
- Multiple Fireball Frenzy do not stack; the buff with the highest Ability Strength will take effect.
- However if a weaker with more Ability Duration is cast, it will take effect after the stronger buff expires.