Charge and release a fiery projectile that ignites enemies on contact.
|Strength:150 / 275 / 300 / 400 ( Heat damage on impact)|
50 / 100 / 125 / 150 ( Heat area damage)
|Duration:1.5 s (combo window)|
|Range:2 - 2.4 m (radius)|
|Misc:100% ( Heat status chance on impact)|
50% ( Heat status chance in area)
8.0x (combo damage multiplier cap)
+1%/s (heat generation rate bonus for Immolation)
- Ember launches a fiery projectile that inflicts 150 / 275 / 300 / 400 Heat damage on impact with a 100% status chance. The projectile also inflicts 50 / 100 / 125 / 150 Heat damage in a 2 meter area of effect around the target with a 50% status chance.
- Fireball can be charged before launch.
- Launching with a full charge doubles both the initial and area damage, in addition to increasing the range to 2.4 meters.
- A charge circle will be displayed when charging, showing the progress of the charge.
- A full charge takes 2.5 seconds.
- Charge rate is affected by mods that increase casting speed (e.g. Natural Talent). The charge rate can be reduced to a minimum cap of 1.5 seconds.
- Casting another Fireball within the combo window multiplies both the initial damage and the DoT by the combo number, doubles the combo counter (with a maximum of 8x) and resets the combo window.
- Fireball may be cast multiple times on the same target, with cast stacking its damage over time.
- Projectile has flight time and will continue to travel until it hits a solid object or enemy.
- Ability Synergy:
- Each cast of Fireball increases Immolation's heat generation by 1% per second.
- Immolation reduces Fireball's charge rate based on the amount of heat stored.
- Will not disrupt Shade's cloak.
- Will break reinforced Corpus ship windows.
- Casting Fireball is a One-Handed Action that allows the player to perform attacks, movement and parkour Maneuvers.
- Has a delay of 0.5 seconds between uses.
- Main article: Fireball Frenzy
Fireball Frenzy is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ember that allows Fireball to, instead of charging, be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional Heat damage to all attacks.
- Can be used as a cheap form of crowd control.
- Modding for high efficiency through the use of Fleeting Expertise can allow for this ability to be spammed, quickly building up the combo multiplier and damage over time.