Charge and release a fiery projectile that ignites enemies on contact and leaves behind a treacherous patch of flame.
|Strength:150 / 275 / 300 / 400 (initial damage)|
50 / 100 / 125 / 150 (area damage)
|Misc:5 m (blast radius)|
- Ember launches a fiery projectile that inflicts 150 / 275 / 300 / 400 Heat damage on impact with a 100% status chance. The projectile also inflicts 50 / 100 / 125 / 150 Heat damage in a 5 meter area of effect around the target with a 50% status chance.
- Fireball can be charged before launch.
- Launching with a full charge doubles both the initial and area damage.
- A charge circle will be displayed when charging, showing the progress of the charge.
- A full charge takes 2.5 seconds.
- Charge rate is affected by mods that increase casting speed (e.g. Natural Talent). The charge rate can be reduced to a minimum cap of 1.5 seconds.
- Fireball leaves a temporary lingering fire similar to the Napalm after hitting a target or a solid object which lasts for 10 seconds.
- The lingering fire deals 20% of Fireball's initial damage on impact.
- The fire's duration is not affected by mods or by charging.
- When launched at full charge, the lingering fire's radius is doubled.
- Fireball may be cast multiple times on the same target. However, the Heat DoT does not stack.
- Projectile has flight time and will continue to travel until it hits a solid object or enemy.
- Will not disrupt Shade's cloak.
- Will break reinforced Corpus ship windows.
- Casting Fireball is a One-Handed Action that allows the player to perform attacks, movement and parkour Maneuvers.
- Has a delay of 0.5 seconds between uses.
- Main article: Fireball Frenzy
Fireball Frenzy is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ember that allows Fireball to, instead of charging, be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional Heat damage to all attacks.
- This is a good candidate for Fleeting Expertise since the duration is not negatively impacted.
- The lingering fire allows the player to deny an area to the enemy or to protect a flank.
- Casting Fireball repeatedly will sometimes cause the ability to not play its animation and to have the fireball appear with no trail.
- Casting Fireball repeatedly will sometimes add an inconsistent delay between the casts, delivering lowered damage output.
- Standing Toe-to-toe with an enemy and casting Fireball will cause the Fireball veer wildly off course from the intended direction to the Players crosshair.
- This can also cause the fireball to cast through the enemy instead, causing it to go right through them at the point of the crosshair.
- Area damage deals double the amount against Crewman and Elite Crewman.