Blaze a trail of flames, scorching enemies and cleansing allies. Teleporting blasts the landing area with a ring of fire.
|Strength:50 / 100 / 150 / 200 ( damage per tick)|
500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 ( explosion damage)
|Duration:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 s (buff duration)|
5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 s (flame duration)
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (explosion radius)|
|Misc:15 / 15 / 20 / 25 % (sprint speed bonus)|
0.5 s (damage interval)
10 / 25 / 50 / ? % ( status chance)
100 % (flame trail status cleanse)
? s (flame ring duration)
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Nezha ignites his Wind Fire Wheels to gain 15% / 15% / 20% / 25% bonus movement speed for 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 seconds, while leaving behind a trail of fire beneath his feet that lasts for 5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 seconds. Enemies that walk over the flames are dealt 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 damage per 0.5 seconds, with each instance of damage having a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? status chance. Nezha will be cleansed of all status effects, and so will his allies that walk over the flames, which also grants them immunity to further effects as long as they stand on the fire patches left on the floor.
- Damage per tick is affected by Ability Strength.
- Speed buff duration and flame duration are affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast animation of ~0.5 seconds is affected by and .
- Speed bonus, damage interval, status chance, and status cleanse are not affected by mods.
- Flames can be formed in mid-air but only while Bullet Jumping. Falling will not leave behind any flames.
- Ability Synergy: If Fire Walker is active when using 's teleportation, Fire Walker will overheat at the destination and deal 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 damage, with a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? status chance, within a radius of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters, as well as leaving a lingering ring of Fire Walker's flames for ? seconds.
- Fire Walker can be cast while moving but will interrupt all other actions.
- Can be recast while active to refresh its duration.
- Subsuming Nezha to the Helminth will offer Fire Walker and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Pyroclastic Flow
Pyroclastic Flow is a Warframe Augment Mod for and that accumulates the damage deals and unleashes it in a trail of fire upon reactivating .
|Rank||Damage Accumulation||Trail Duration||Cost|
- The 100% chance of the status effect makes this an effective form of control for narrow hallways or choke points.
- Quickly sliding into groups of enemies can reliably disable them.
- The amount of ground that can be covered in flames can be improved using Sprint Speed mods.
- Also works as an escape tool to prevent enemies from following you.
- Can be used to cut off melee units from defense objectives.
- Briefly tapping slide key allows for additional control over Nezha's momentum while maintaining the additional speed.
- Choosing a dark energy color makes the visual effect less intrusive.